e i g h t ✖️ erica

e i g h t ✖️ erica

cashlynn's pov

it has been a week since me and hunter have confessed our feelings to each other, and so far, it feels like nothing has changed.

me and him still act like best friends, which in a way, is what i asked for. but even then, i craved his lips and his touch greatly.

"hey cash," hunter knocked on my door, snapping me from my thoughts. "the guys are gonna be here soon."

i nodded and hunter left, making me sigh as i stood up and got ready.

hunter was talking about some of the guys in magcon such as taylor, aaron, and jacob. the others were staying at family houses and such.

i also heard aaron's cousin was going to be coming as well. and luckily, she was a girl.

i eventually stepped away from my thoughts once again and started getting ready.

i had already done the necessities earlier so all i had to do was pick out my outfit, do my hair, and maybe a little makeup.

i decided to wear something comfy but cute so i wouldn't come off as some hobo looking rat.

i swiftly grabbed a pair of my black leggings and a light blue sweater that was a little worn out. in the top right corner, it said 'remember us?' in small white print.

i quickly changed into the outfit, knowing that our guests would show up any minute now.

i cuffed the ends of my leggings after i finished changing and then headed into the bathroom to do my hair.

i brushed it out and decided to leave it down since it was naturally wavy.

"cash!! they just pulled in, hurry before they come in!" i heard cameron yell at me from downstairs.

i shouted back an 'okay' and then speedily swiped on mascara, careful not to poke out my eye, and applied chapstick.

i didn't look at myself in the mirror to make sure i looked presentable. i just sprayed on my normal vanilla lace perfume and sprinted down the stairs.

i saw everybody standing by the door, waiting for the boys to come in. i stood next to hunter and he smiled at me.

"you look beautiful." he complemented me and i blushed. this boy always knew how to get me flustered.

abruptly, our guests started piling through the door, not caring to knock.

first was jacob, and cameron lifted him up, throwing him over his shoulder.

"there's my monkey butt!!" cameron laughed before setting jacob down.

jacob just laughed and i gave him a friendly side hug, watching as taylor entered next.

taylor and cameron bro hugged and i ran up to taylor, giving him a big hug. he was like another brother to me anyways, so it was nice to seem him.

afterwards came aaron, who was carrying two bags of luggage behind him. i supposed one of them belonged to his cousin.

i went up to him next and he engulfed me in a hug. once again, aaron was like a brother to me.

and finally, the last person to enter, made the entrance. it was aaron's cousin.

she flipped her hair over her shoulder and smiled a little too egotistically for my liking.

"guys, this is my cousin." aaron smiled fakily, motioning towards the girl.

he had told us before that she could be a real pain because she was too much of a city girl.

seeing her now, i realized why. first of all, she had everyone carrying her things for her. second of all, the way she dressed and the amount of makeup she wore was what some would consider, slut like.

she had straight black hair and ice cold blue eyes that you could barely see behind her large false lashes. as for what she was wearing, her top was a black bralette and her bottoms were high wasted, tribal print, booty shorts.

i wanted to immediately cover her in a towel but i wasn't here to judge so i stayed quiet as she introduced herself.

"my name's erica; erica lucille carpenter." she pushed out her chest, trying to make her 'breasts' pop out more.

i looked away, not wanting to watch her show off what she didn't have any longer.

when i turned back around, i noticed her smile flirtatiously at hunter. i looked at him and saw that he smiled back, his cheeks turning slightly pink.

my heart dropped to the floor and i inhaled deeply as i watched erica walk over to hunter in her 4 inch heels.

"hi," she giggled, tucking a strand of her hair away from her face. "what's your name, hot stuff?"

i watched hunter's cheeks blush a deep shade of red, causing my heart to slowly drop farther and farther.

i thought i was supposed to be the one to make him blush!!

"my name's hunter." he replied to erica and she batted her eyelashes.

"well hunter, i don't want to be too forward, but are you single?" she bit her lip, reaching her hand out and touching hunter's chest.

hunter looked at me and i gulped, blinking slowly. hunter bit his lip and looked back at erica.

"yes, i am single." he smiled and erica squealed, clapping her hands repetitively.

i shook my head and started to back away. what was hunter doing?

"good, cause i want to make sure you're all mine." erica slowly swept her tongue across her teeth, which sadly, made hunter bite his lip.

i looked up and saw cameron looking at me worriedly. i just shook my head and stood there, watching as hunter and erica flirted right in front of me.

"could you like maybe like stop staring like at me and hunter." erica snootily said to me, crossing her arms and giving me the death stare.

"oh sorry, i didn't know it was illegal to be able to see things." i sarcastically shot back, before crossing my own arms.

i saw hunter furrow his eyebrows at me and i looked at him, trying to show him to stop flirting with her.

he didn't seem to catch on though, because instead, he did exactly what i thought he wouldn't do.

"cashlynn, don't talk to erica like that!" he commanded, pulling erica to his side, his arm around her waist like he used to do to me.

i don't know what hurt worse, the fact he used my real name, or the fact he just chose erica over me.

i bit my lip, holding back my tears as they poked the back of my eyes.

"fine, you two go have fun."

erica just scoffed before dragging hunter to who knows where. but before he turned the corner, he looked at me, his eyes suddenly sad and looking at me in a way that said 'i'm sorry'.

i just shook my head, turning around and walking to my room.

i thought me and hunter had something special, but i guess it wasn't special enough to stop him from moving on from me.

✖️

i don't know how i feel about this chapter..... but omg i hit 400 followers!!!

don't forget to vote/comment!!!

peace out✌🏼️