3.

We walked inside, and I grabbed an Arizona for JC and I.

"Ready to skate?" I asked as I threw the Arizona can to him.

He caught it with one hand since Rasta, his Penny board, was in his other hand. "Yep. Let's go."

"Hey, can Ricky and I join?" Connor asked.

"Yeah sure, but you need a board. Grab Ghost. Kian won't mind," JC instructed. Ghost was Kian's Penny board if you couldn't already tell.

Connor left to get it. When he returned, Ricky came in the room at the same time with his Penny board.

"You guys are going to need to help Ricky and I. Since we don't know how to ride," Connor said.

"Speak for yourself. I totally know how...kind of," said Ricky.

"Don't worry I'll help you, dude," JC told Connor, ignoring Ricky.

"Don't you think Jess would want to help me? Since she likes me an all," Connor smiled at me.

"No I don't! Where did you get this from? It's not true!" I yelled.

"Yes it is. You're always staring at me."

"Keep dreaming Franta! Oh, and I'm not going to help you now."

"Aw c'mon Jess. I was just joking around. Get a sense of humor. Anyways JC blows at teaching people stuff."

"Hey!" JC shouted. I began to laugh.

"How about we both help you?" I suggested.

"Deal," Connor agreed.

We stepped out side and immediately got on our boards.

"So how exactly do I even do this?" Connor asked JC and I.

"Here I'll show you," JC volunteered. "Just try and copy what I do." JC gave an example for Connor. Connor watched intently until it was his turn.

I watched as Connor pushed off unsteadily, then wobbled on his board as he made it one foot across the pavement.

"See, this is why you don't let JC help you. You need to put your foot here. No your other foot," I instructed Connor. "Okay, now that foot is the one you push off with. After you push off, put it here. Okay, good. Now try riding."

He attempted a second time as I made sure he took in the corrections. He traveled about four feet further on one push.

"Good job. Just make sure you kick off harder and put more weight on your supporting leg. Like this," I began giving an example, when out of no where, Ricky appears and crashes into me.

Thank goodness JC caught me before I cracked my head open. "Thanks JC..." my voice trailed off when I looked up and realized it was Connor. "Sorry, I mean Connor."

He was holding me bride-style, so my arms linked around his neck. We stared into each others eyes. His beautiful green eyes glistened from the light of the sun. He smelled great too. Like a meadow in the morning fresh with dew.

"No problem. I know you've always dreamed about me holding you like this. So I thought it would be nice to let you live it," Connor smirked.

Way to ruin the moment.

I frowned then said, "No way Franta. I fell and you just happened to be there. Stop being so self-conceited. Oh, and you can put me down now."

"As you wish." He pulled arm from under me so my feet smashed onto the ground, and left the other one so I could stand. "I'm going to get some more Arizona. Anyone want to come?"

"Yeah sure," Ricky answered while walking towards Connor.

They both entered the house.

I began to continue riding my board when JC started to ask me something. "Jess, do you um..." He stopped.

"Do I what?"

"Oh, never mind."

"Please, tell me! You know you can ask me anything."

"Okay, well I was going to ask if you maybe...liked Connor by any chance?"

I hesitated before I answered. "No. Why?"

"Just wondering. Are you sure?"

"JC, what's going on?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to know if you liked Con or not. Are you sure you're telling the truth?"

I froze. Was I? Or was I just covering up a lie? "Um I don't know."

He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Okay, maybe a teensy bit. But don't you dare tell him I said that. Especially since he thinks I like him already."

"I swear on my life, I won't tell him."

"Kay, thanks." I hugged him. "Your such a great friend."

We smiled at each other.
____________________

A/N I'm going to try and update this as often as I can. Hope you like it!