34.

Chapter 34.

"Get her out of there. I'm gonna go in and get everything ready!" I heard one of the voices yell. It sounded eerily familiar.

"Alright man," the other one said. His voice was very familiar as well.

I heard a door open and felt arms slide under me to pick me up bride-style.

I began to jerk around trying to do whatever I could to get away and escape. It was no use.

"Hey, hey! Stop! It's not like you're going to escape so just stop making this hard for the both of us," the guy said while tightening his hold on me.

I let out one muffled scream and gave up. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I had never felt so scared before.

"Thank you," he said through a huff.

When we entered a building, I was taken up some stairs to go into a room. Then I was dropped onto something that felt like a couch.

The guy closed the door and walked over to me. He began to untie the bottom of the sack that was over my head. In one quick motion, it was off. My eyes fluttered as my vision began to adjust to the sudden change of lighting.

As my eyes began to focus, I heard the man say, "Oh my gosh. He wanted Jess?"

Did he not see my face when he was trying so hard to cover it with that nasty sack? Wait, he knows me. He KNOWS me.

I look at his face and immediately recognized him. Brian.

Connor's POV

As I was checking my twitter, I heard my text tone go off.

Jess 😘😍: Meet me at the pier, ok? -J<3

That's weird. She just went home. Why did she decide to go to the pier?

I ran my hand through my hair and responded.

Me: how come u didn't go home?

Jess 😘😍: just come, ok? I'll explain later

Me: alright...is everything ok tho? Is there something wrong?

Jess 😘😍: everything is fine. i just need you here. I have something special planned.

Me: ok. Cya soon babe <3

And with that, I locked my phone and shoved it in my pocket. I grabbed Ricky's car keys, left him a small note that I took them, and bolted out the door to the car.

When I got to the pier, I decided to sit in the sand to the side of it and wait.

After about fifteen minutes of waiting, I began to worry where Jess was. I was pretty sure she should've been here before me, but I let it slide.

She probably just grabbed something to eat or something, I thought to myself.

So I waited.

And waited.

And waited...

After a while, my stomach began to gurgle. I checked my phone and the time read 7:36.

I decided to grab some food for myself, so I texted Jess that I would meet her in fifteen minutes.

Then I walked around until I was at the Grove. I went to the food court, bought a slice of pizza, and sat down.
I finished my pizza within ten minutes and decided to take a quick bathroom break.

I walked into a one person bathroom and locked the door. After doing my thing, washing my hands, and fixing my hair a little, I was ready to meet with Jess.

I placed my hand on the door knob and tried to unlock it, but the lock was stuck.

"Oh crap," I said while jiggling the knob and twisting the lock even more.

I stood back and sighed from frustration. I tried once more, but it wouldn't budge. Being so fed up with everything, I just kicked the knob and it broke off.

"Shit. Now I'm screwed."

After a lot of kicking, punching, screaming, banging, punching again, howling from pain after trying to ram down the door, and one last kick, I gave up and decided to give Jess a call.

"Hey this is Jess. I can't get to the phone right now-"

"The hell? Voicemail? Where is she?"

"Please leave me a message and I'll try to get back to you."

"Uh, hey, Jess. I'm locked in a bathroom at the Grove. I could use some help if you don't mind. Maybe you could tell the security people or something. I'm sorry I can't meet up with you right now. Call me back. Love you. Bye," I said then hung up.

Then I waited.

•••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Oh mah gawsh! There's so much going on now! Ahhhh!

Why do you think Brian is kidnapping Jess?

Who's the other guy?

What's going to happen to Jess?

What's going to happen to Connor?

Who was texting Connor?

Vote and comment what you think!