10.

Connor and I looked at the stage to see who said that, then looked at each other exchanging the same look. It was a slightly worried and slightly irritated look.

"Guess we should just take a seat then," Connor said with a sigh.

I nodded and we found two open seat next each other. I hope he doesn't crack any "Jess likes Connor" jokes.

Connor pulled out his phone and texted Kian. I leaned closer to him to read it.

"Trying to get closer to me, huh?" He smirked while nudging me slightly.

There he goes.

I sighed.

"Jess I was just kidding. You know that right?"

"Yeah..." my voice trailed off.

Connor began to say something, but then the presentation started.

"Welcome fellow YouTubers! Most of you know me; I'm pewdiepie!" he said in the special way he always does.

I looked at all the other people who were standing on they stage. They were all the most subscribed YouTubers- the smosh boys, jennamarbles, nigahiga, and a couple others.

"This is going to be a hard task to ask you all, but please don't use your cameras at the moment. It'll be a distraction towards others," Ian from smosh explained to us.

They all rambled on about who they were, what's happening on the ship, how the schedules work, what happens at the conferences, etc.

My phone vibrated in my hand as I held it. I flipped it over and looked at the screen. I got a new message from Drew.

Drew ex: hey bb hows the cruise?

For some odd reason I felt like Connor was watching over my shoulder, but I didn't move just incase he wasn't.

Me: good. @ an info meeting right now

Drew ex: should i leave?

Me: nah its kinda borin even tho super popular YTers r talkin

Drew ex: ok good :) i really needed 2 talk 2 u

Me: about what bb?

Drew ex: well we've been broken up for sometime...

Me: yes

Oh gosh, I think I know what he's going to say next.