6.

I woke up. I felt exhausted. Wait, isn't today...IT IS!!!

I jumped out of bed and grabbed the clothes I was going to wear. I decided to wear the Aeropostale t-shirt instead of a crop top.

I quickly showered and threw on some make-up. I double checked to make sure I had everything. I went through my mental list.

"Check...check...check...yep...got that...and check!" I said aloud.

I brought all my stuff downstairs, and noticed Angeles on the ground of the living room. Maybe they have something for skating on trip. No, probably not.

I looked at the clock. Ugh, I'm an hour early. I guess I'll just sit here.

I took out my phone and realized someone texted me. I looked at the contact name. It read "Drew ex". As you can see, Drew is my ex boyfriend, but we still keep in touch. Im not even sure why we broke up. I just remember being heart broken after we did.

I slid my finger across the screen, typed in my passcode, and read the message.

Drew: Hey. Gonna miss you while your on the cruise. Txt meh :)

Me: I'll miss you 2. But dont wry, Itll only b a week long.

Drew: Hope you have a safe trip bb ^^

See, this is what I mean! Why did we ever brake up if we still act like we are together? Ugh.

Me: Thx :D

Drew: Welc ;)

Just then, I received two other texts, and neither of them were from Drew. They were from Connor and JC.

Connor Franta: you xcited? I am!

Me: totally! Itll b sick XD

Connor: ikr! :D

I turned my attention to JC's text.

JC: Hey poop. U pumped 4 YT cruise?

Me: u know it do-do face ;D

For some reason we call each other weird things.

JC: 💩

Me: they hav an emoji for u!

JC: yes ik. I asked apple myself. I asked 'can u guys make an emoji that looks just like my face' and they said 'of course! Anything for u JC!'

Me: 😂 😂 😂 ur 2 funny

JC: thx chicken poo

Me: welcome monkey butt. Btw what r the car ride plans?

JC: Kians driving w andrea in the front. And u me and con r in the back.

Me: k

I turned on the TV and waited until it was time to go. After about 45 minutes of watching Spongebob, the door bell rang. Immediately, Andrea came rushing down the stairs as I leaped for the door. I turned the knob and pulled to see JC at the door. Kian and Connor stayed in the car.

"Hey!" I smiled at JC.

"Hey. You guys ready?" JC asked.

"Yup!" Andrea and I responded in unison.

Andrea and I grabbed all of our luggage, and shoved it into the trunk with everyone else's. When Andrea got into car, I hugged JC again, thanking him for about the millionth time. I climbed into the car with JC right behind me.

Connor and Kian turned their vlogging cameras to my face.

They both said, "hey, it's Jess!"

I smiled and buckled in.

I was in between Connor and JC who were both vlogging, so every time I turned, I was staring into a camera.

Since I got almost no sleep last night, I decided to sleep in the car. I closed my eyes, and immediately, I was out.