4.

It was the next morning. For some reason, I woke up on a couch that wasn't my own. I sat up, peeling off the blanket that covered me, and looked around. Ah, it's the boys house. I guess I never left. I tried to remember what else happened last night. Oh yeah! After a little while a skate boarding, we all decided to head inside and watch a movie. I guess I dozed off.

I heard the wood floor make cracking sounds under the footsteps that were approaching me. I looked up. It was JC.

"G'morning sunshine!" He smiled.

"Good morning Mr. Cloudy," I greeted him back. I know that sounded weird to say, but if you know JC, you'd know that his smile stayed on his face when I said that, even though it was a pretty cheesy thing to say.

"Can you believe our cruise is going to be in just a few days?"

"Oh yeah! The cruise! I totally forgot!"

The cruise was something new that the YouTube company people or whatever they were wanted to set up. It's kind of like Vidcon, but less fan interaction. It's more just a conference for actual YouTubers. It's a pretty big deal too. They invited a lot of the really popular YouTubers. I was lucky enough to even tag a long.

The O2L members were all invited and they allowed everyone who was invited to bring one guest. So JC decided to invite me. He's so sweet. Kian is obviously inviting Andrea, and the others decided to not invite anyone since Rebecca and Jenn were invited on their own, too.

"Thanks so much for letting come. I really owe you one!"

"You don't owe me anything. I know you would've done the same thing for me. Besides, it wouldn't be any fun without you!"

This made me blush. He I'm surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend. He's such an amazing guy

____________________

A/N: I forgot to mention this before. If you didn't already know, Rebecca Black is good friends with O2L, and that's the Rebecca I have been talking about.
And if you don't know Jenn, she's another friend of theirs and is a YouTuber herself (jennxpenn).