33.

Chapter 33.

"Are you sure you don't want a ride home?" Connor asked me.

We were back at the O2L house and had been hanging out for an hour or so, but it was time for me to leave.

"No it's alright. I don't live too far. I'll just skate. Plus it's a beautiful day anyway," I responded.

"Okay, well, call me if u need a lift," Connor said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Fine but I won't need to."

"Okay," he said leaning in for a kiss.

His soft lips made contact with mine then parted from mine shortly after. Chills and waves of heat flowed all through my body. Is that even possible?

I headed out the door yelling a good-bye to everyone. I stood on my board and began to skate home.

As I was skating, I got that eerie feeling that I was being watched.

Should I have let Connor drive me home? Maybe I should call him. No, you're being paranoid. You'll be fine.

I quickened my speed as I skated.

"What was that!?" I quietly whispered to myself as I heard a rustling sound come from a tree.

Suddenly a bird flew away.

I let out a relieved sigh and shook my head.

"Stop freaking out Jess, my gosh," I told myself. Then I continued to skate to my house.

••••••••••••••••••

Before I knew it, I was home. I walked up to my doorstep and turned the knob on the door. It was already unlocked.

I walked through the door and yelled, "I'm home".

No one responded, but i just shrugged it off and trudged into my room. I grabbed the bag of chips that I kept hidden in a secret place and plopped down onto my bed. As I shoved the small bits of chips leftover in the bag into my mouth, my phone began to ring.

I looked at the caller ID and saw a cute picture of Connor and I and the words, "The Bae" right next to it. I immediately answered.

"Hey what's up?" 

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure that you got home safely," Connor stated.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you, but you don't need to worry. I made it home perfectly fine with no issues."

"Ok, that's good, but I can't help but worry about you."

This put a huge grin on my face. I chuckled into the phone and said, "Thank you for caring. I must go now. I have important things I need to get done". Then I smirked down at the bag of chips.

"Alright. Love you and I'll see you tomorrow, right?"

"Of course. Love you too. Bye."

I hung up and snatched my computer from the floor. I logged onto my computer and went onto YouTube to catch up on my friends videos. 

Just as I was about to click on Jenn's new video, my vision went black. It felt like a dark sack was placed over my head. I began to scream from the sudden shock, but my scream was muffled by a hand covering my mouth. I felt another set of hands clutch my wrists and begin to tie them as I tried to kick and punch anything I could. After my hands were tied, the hands began to tie up my ankles. 

I tried to scream again, but it was no use. The useless attempts to fight back and scream just tired me out. The two sets of hands gripped either my legs or arms and lifted me up. After a short but very scary trip out of the house, I was thrown into something. I heard a door shut, another open and shut, and another open and shut. Then the engine started and the vehicle drove off.

What the heck is going on...

***************************

I finally updated! *crowd cheers*

Even though it took a very, very, very, very...long time, it actually happened. Sorry it's so short though. So what do you think happened to Jess? Or should I say, WHO do you think kidnapped her? You'll just have to wait...*laughs evilly while rubs hands together like lotion is being applied*

Also, I was thinking if I should change the cover of my story or not. What do you think? And if so, is their anyone willing to make one who is really good at making covers? 

Comment and vote!