25.

Hey guys,
Sorry I took so long to update! School is just too much work. Plus other things kept me busy.

But here's the update! Hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Thanks everyone!
__________________

Day eight

I woke and noticed I was back in my tent and remembered what happened last night.

I huge grin crept onto my face, and it wouldn't go away. I didn't want it too; I've never been so happy. At least, at this moment, it doesn't seem like it.

I noticed that Jenn's still asleep, and I don't hear any voices outside of the tent, so I'm guess no one else is up either.

I crawled out of the tent and stretched. The warmth of the sun felt good against my skin.

I felt my hair with my fingers to see how bad it was messed up. Ugh. I really needed a comb or something.

I crawled back into the tent and opened the bag that Jenn brought with her. It was brilliant of her to carry it with her as she escaped the sinking ship. It had some of her clothes that she shares with Paige and I and has some other things.

I grab her comb and brush it through my hair. After a lot of pain and time, I finally got all the knots out.

I climbed back out and noticed Connor loitering near the shore of the ocean.

I make my way towards him quietly. The sand got harder and wetter the further I walked.

When I was right behind him, I wrapped my arms around him and said, "Good morning Mr. Franta".

"And good morning to you my beautiful Ms. Russett," he responded as he turned to me.

We both had huge grins on our faces.

He began to lean in towards me to kiss me, but a voice stopped him.

"Good morning you two. Getting friendly with each other, eh?" Jenn asked waggling her eyebrows.

"Well look who it is. It's Jenn. By the way, thanks for your 'help' last night," Connor said in a sarcastic way.

I think he was talking about when Jenn blurted out some things and kind of ruined the moment last night. Also, she really embarrassed Connor.

"Anytime," she responded. "It seemed to help you anyways. I mean, I saw you guys getting into it if you know what I mean."

I felt my cheeks get warm.

"So, you were not only eaves dropping, but you were watching everything we did too?" I asked.

"Well duh."

Kyle and Paige walked out of their tent holding hands. They've been getting really close to each other for a while now.

They noticed us, and Kyle yelled to us, "Hey, you guys ready for breakfast?"

"Yes!" we all yelled back while making our way back to the campsite.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

After eating some banana and fish, I decided to do some laundry. I took all the dirty clothes that were piled up from Paige, Jenn, and I using them.

Then I grabbed a one of the bars of soap that Kyle made. Man, he knows how to do everything.

I carried the pile all the way to the waterfall and dropped it all on a rock. I grabbed the last clean shirt, so I could clean the one I've been wearing for the past few days.

I took off the shirt I was already wearing and threw it in the pile. Then, I put on the clean one and started to soak some of the clothing.

As I washed the clothes, I heard a sound in the distance. Whistling. The tune grew louder as it got closer. I waited and watched for the person to come in sight.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hello," Connor responded.

He holds some clothes himself. Mostly shirts; the guys' shirts.

"Your doing laundry too? What a coincidence," Connor smiled.

I nodded as he bent down and began to soak the clothes he brought.

"So, how are you?" I asked.

"Good, now that I'm with you."

I smile shyly.

"Wanna hear a joke?" Connor asked me.

"Sure."

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Watch your face."

"Watch your face wh-"

Suddenly I felt cold, wet fabric slap my face and stay there. I heard Connor bursting out laughing as I peeled the soaking wet shirt off my face.

"I don't like that joke," I said indignantly.

"B-but it was s-so funny!" he said still cracking up.

"You know what's even funnier?" I asked as I glared at him.

"What?"

"This," I said as I pushed him into the water.

Now I'm the one laughing.

He popped out of water, grabbed my hand, and pulled me in with him.

I screamed until the water muffled the sound. When I popped back out for air, I was laughing. So was Connor.

Connor put his hands on my waist and pulled me in closer to him. A smile crept onto my face just before our lips touched. A rush of warmth flowed through me.

As we kissed, I slowly lowered us until we were under the water. I've always wanted to try that.

It didn't last long though. I ran out of breath and had to pull away to get air. Of course, Connor was fine since he was a competitive swimmer.

"Hey, wanna do something fun?" Connor asked me as I caught my breath.

"Yeah, sure."

He smiled and took my hand in his. We left the clothes to dry on a big rock in the sun, and then Connor lead me deeper into the forest.

There were a lot of trees, rocks, twists, and turns we had to pass until we finally made it to where Connor was leading me to.

"Here we are," Connor said as I took in the scene.

We were next to a river that drops into a waterfall at the end; the waterfall we were at earlier.

Near where that drop is, there is a blanket with a box in the middle of it.

"Let's sit down," Connor said as we sat. "I wanted to have our first date here and make it a picnic. Since I didn't have a nice basket, I used this box instead. But we can pretend it's a basket."

"Aw, that's so thoughtful of you!"

He smiled then opened the box and pulled out a bundle of bananas, some berries, and two coconuts.

"Take what you want. I'm gonna get a rock to crack these coconuts open," Connor said as I took a berry.

When he returned, he had a large rock in the palm of his hand. He sat back down and gripped the rock as he rose his arm above one of the coconuts. He brought his hand back down meeting the coconut's center and barely left a dent.

I smiled as I watched him hit it a few times until it finally cracked opened.

He handed it to me and began to crack open the second coconut.

When he cracked it open, he rose it in the air and said, "To us".

"To us." I mimicked.

We simultaneously took a sip if the coconut milk.

By the time we finished all of our food, the sun started to set.

I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. I matched my hand to his and smiled at the glorious sun set.

Aside from the trees in the way, the view was great from here. The sky was fill with red, yellow, orange, and pink colors. It was like something you'd see in a painting.

The colors faded as the sun sunk further into the horizon. Soon, the sun was out of sight, and all you could see were the moon and stars in the night sky.

"Are you ticklish?" Connor asked me.

"Yeah, why?"

"Um, I don't know. Maybe because I-" he cut himself off and started to tickle me on my stomach.

"C-Connor! St-stop it!" I tried to say through my laughter.

I fell to my back and Connor hovered over me still tickling me.

"I'll stop...under one condition. You say, "Connor is the sexiest, hottest , funniest, most amazing guy I've ever met, EVER'."

"F-fine." I repeated what he said as I struggled with the tickling.

"Why thank you," he said while pretending to flip a non-existent weave and finally stopping.

I pulled his head down to mine so our foreheads touched. I was smiling and panting from all the laughter. His hands were at my sides, supporting himself so he wouldn't crush me.

He leaned in so our lips met and we had another magical kiss.

I pulled back and whispered, "This was a great first date", then pressed my lips to his again. His lips were slightly forming a smile.