Tonight I'll Show You

(Shino Asada)

I'm taking the dress Kazuto showed me. Not because he gave it to me but because I actually like it, along with a sweater and some new high knee socks. Also some outfits Tsuboi helped pick out.

Already at the counter with my clothes, I took out my wallet to pay for my clothing.

"Don't worry Shino, I got this," Tsuboi said valiantly as he whipped out his credit card from his leather wallet.

"No no, allow me," Kazuto said sweetly, whipping out his wad of cash from his pocket. What's with these two?

"Awe how sweet, the boys wanna pay," Rika said sarcastically. She put her clothing on the counter too next to my pile. I tried to contain a smile from taking over my lips.

"Well thank you for paying for us boys!" Suguha added, putting her clothes on the counter too.

"You guys are da best!" Keiko chimed, adding her clothing to the counter, making a small mountain towering over them.

"Is that all?" The cashier asked, trying to talk over the large heap of clothes that created a wall between us.

"Yes, that's all," Tsuboi sighed as he slumped his shoulders, knowing his credit card will be cut into shreds after this.

"Wait, I think I saw a cute top!" Suguha exclaimed, about to run, by before she could get away Kazuto gripped the back of her shirt.

"No, no you didn't," Kazuto said sweetly yet threateningly. Suguha just pouted in response and folded her arms.

Well, at least I get free clothes.

***************************

(Kazuto Kirigaya)

All of a sudden Tsuboi whipped out his credit card to pay for Shino's clothes, and on a impulse I already pulled out my wad of cash.

I was determined to pay but all of the sudden the girls began to stack their clothes on the counter. Shopping, ugh. I looked at the was of cash I pulled out and realized I'd probably go home with a empty pocket.

***************************

(3rd person)

Shino and the girls walked out loaded with shopping bags full of clothes.

"So, next we go to that!" Suguha announced, pointing to a poster on the building wall.

"It's a restaurant?" Shino asked. She took the paper from the wall.

"Yup, but tomorrow night is going to be special," Rika chimed in.

"Couples night?" Shino mumbled, her face turning pale.

Tsuboi, giddy with excitement, took a step near Shino and took a peek over her shoulder.

"Oh is it really?" Tsuboi asked nonchalantly. Kazuto raised an eyebrow.

This was a trap, Kazuto thought as a scowl formed.

"Yup, and we're going!" Keiko cheered.

"But there's a problem," Kazuto interrupted.

"What problem?" The three girls questioned.

"You see a couple is only two people, a pair. There's only two guys here. Two girls would be dateless, I mean unless two of you girls would like to go with each other?" Kazuto smirked at his suggestion.

The girls shuddered at the thought. They all wanted to go with him.

"Simple solution, take me," Rika said.