The Excruciating Wait

(Sinon's POV)

I sat there, finding it quite strange to be left out. When we dealt with these things we dealt with it together.

So I find it strange to be here, with nothing to do other than wait.

I hear the pitter patter of little feet pacing back and forth behind me.

I turn to see Yui with a sad expression.

"You doing alright?" I asked, now patting the couch cushion next to me.

She quickly took the seat next to me, with a little help on my part. Her little feet were dangling, and she impatiently kicked one leg after the other.

"Mama and papa will be okay, right?" She questioned, her small pale hand gripping her dress. I place my hand on hers, and suddenly feel the cold sensation overwhelm my hand that gave me the chills. She was really cold.

"Yui, you okay?" I asked worriedly. I looked towards her face, and her once rosy cheeks were gone. Her face was as pale as a sheet.

"I don't feel so good Sinonononon," she mumbled, and her body was glitching, from looking normal to pixelated.

"Yui," I mumbled, nearing her, feeling helpless.

"I'll get your papa and mama, okay?" I said frantically, getting up before she grasped my wrist with her tiny cold hands.

"No," she whispered, looking at me with pleading eyes, shaking her head.

"What do you mean no?" I felt useless, once again. I sat back down, waiting for her reply.

"It won't do them good," she mumbled. I gave her a questioning look.

"Right now they're fighting those bad people," she said weakly.

"So? Klein, Lisbeth, and Silica are there. They can take care if it, right?" It suddenly slipped my like as a question.

"They stay together, the less likely anyone would die. But what if mama and papa leave?" She asked. Despite the knowledge knowing she was only a few pixels. Despite the knowledge she's only part of the game. Despite all that, I don't want her to die.

"Then what do we do?" I plead. She seemed calm. Although how young she looked, and her goofy cute antics she has, she is wise beyond her years. And selfless for her age.

"We wait," she said, unstably going back and forth from looking fine to looking pixelated. I don't take orders very well. Especially if they go against my own will. Even if their Kazuto's. But I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"Okay," I murmured, gently hugging her tiny unstable frame in my arms, wrapping us in a blanket that was nearby.

"Just hang in there," I murmured, and found something dug into her finger as I held her. I gently pulled it out and glared at it. A sapphire thorn.

•••

Authors note: The fiend! Anyway let me know what ya think. If the feels got to you, or not, idk if it was emotional ╮(─▽─)╭ I thought it was sorta sad... Well I'm writing this in the car so sorry its short.

Next chapter coming soon! Going to a party (against my will) and well, if its like any other party I've been to, I'll be on my phone! (^v^)

....

Yeah I know, sounds very antisocial, yeah ik ik ┐( ̄o ̄)┌

So maybe I'll post another chapter! Lol anywhooooo...

Until Next Time! (Possibly very very soon... No promises)

-InGameProdigy