Goodnight

(3rd person)

"Yui," Kirito called from the front door.

"Papa!" Yui ran downstairs and tackled Kirito, Kirito managed to not fall back. Yui giggled as Kirito picked her up and hugged her.

She looked over his shoulders and saw two familiar blue cat ears.

"Sinonononon?" Yui questioned.

"Hi Yui," Sinon waved. Kirito put Yui down.

"I wanted to tuck you in before I logged out," Kirito explained. Yui cheered, which caused them to laugh.

"Sinononononon too?" Yui asked.

"Of course," Kirito answered.

"Okay," Yui chimed. Yui held Kirito's hand and led him to her room, with Sinon following awkwardly.

Once in her room, Yui plopped in bed.

"Come come, sit sit," Yui patted her hand on her bed. Kirito comfortably plopped in bed with Yui, and Sinon sat next the them at the edge, facing Yui.

"How was your day Yui?" Kirito asked, brushing aside Yui's bangs.

"Boring. You don't visit anymore," Yui puffed her cheeks.

"Sorry Yui, I've been caught up in a lot lately. Papa will visit more often," Kirito reassured.

"Mkay," Yui cheered. She looked over to Sinon and stared. Sinon, somewhat uncomfortable, tilted her head in confusion. Yui giggled.

"You have pretty blue eyes," Yui complimented. Look just like mama's, Yui thought sorrowfully.

"Thank you," Sinon rubbed the top of Yui's head.

"I wish I had pretty blue eyes," Yui pouted.

"Sinon's eyes in real life aren't blue," Kirito comforted her.

"Really?" Yui gasped. Sinon laughed.

"They're very gray. Exact like yours, actually," Sinon cooed.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you two were related," Kirito teased. Yui blushed and looked over to Sinon.

"Really?" Yui questioned. Sinon nodded.

"And you have jet black hair like your papa. You look more like him," Sinon mumbled. Yui giggled.

"Sinononon, can I have a glass of milk?" Yui pleaded.

"Sure thing," Sinon smiled and got up, heading to the kitchen.

"Papa," Yui whispered.

"Yeah?" Kirito whispered back.

"Does papa love Sinononon?" Yui questioned. Kirito took the blanket and covered them both.

"Is okay if papa loves kitty?" Kirito asked.

"Is papa happy?" Yui asked. Kirito chuckled.

"Papa is very happy," Kirito reassured. Yui held Kirito's face between her hands and squished his cheeks.

"If papa is happy, I'm happy," Yui gently smiled. Kirito teared up a bit and squished Yui's cheeks.

"Papa loves you," Kirito cooed.

"What's with the face squishing?" Sinon laughed from the door. She held a tray of cookies and glasses of milk.

"Does Sinononon want her cheeks squished," Kirito teased. Sinon raised an eyebrow.

"I'm good," Sinon grinned.

"Milk and cookies?" Sinon offered. The greedy hands took the tray and began to devour.

As soon as they finished, Yui kissed Kirito's forehead.

"Bye papa,"

"Bye Yui," Kirito kissed her forehead.

"Sinononon?" Yui whispered. Sinon neared her, and Yui placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Goodnight," Yui mumbled.

"Goodnight Yui," Sinon placed a kiss on her forehead before they logged out.

***************************

Authors note: Hey guys! Yui just had to get her own chapter, she's Yui!
Until next time!

-InGameProdigy