Arrival

Authors note: lol I understand Asuna has blue hair and eyes in ALO. Just thought the kitty ears and tail were cute.

***

(Kirito POV)

I lay there, watching Sinon get up from bed. I felt like a child again, ready to plead her to stay. Just for a bit longer.

I grabbed her tail, which caught her attention. She turned and lifted a eyebrow, and had a amused smile on her lips.

"Don't go," I pouted. She sighed and shook her head.

"Asuna's coming," she stated.

"Aaaaaand?" I replied.

"She doesn't know about this. It'd just make things awkward," Sinon explained. She sat in bed next to me and placed a hand on mine.

"You'll be just fine," she murmured. Will I?

"And I trust you," she added. I look over to her and see she had a bitter sweet smile. I scooted closer and locked my fingers around hers.

"Just do what you think is right," she mumbled.

"This feels just right," I replied, kissing her cheek. I saw her eyes threatening to tear up.

"She'll be here soon," Sinon unlocked our fingers and leaned over and placed I lingering kiss on my lips.

"I'll see you later?" I pleaded.

"Most definitely," she grinned. She tapped her player screen in front of her, waved at me, and logged out.
I sighed and lay down again. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in," I called. Yui peeked in through the door.

"Papa," she chimed. She rushed to the bed and plopped down next to me, with a sweet smile plastered on her face.

"Hey Yui," I grinned, rubbing the top of her head. She giggled. She leaned closer to me and lay her head on my chest.

"Sinonononon left?" she questioned. I sighed and nodded.

"Because mama's coming?" She asked. I raised and eyebrow and poked her cheek.

"Were you eavesdropping?" I teased, continuing to poke her until she cracked.

"Yeeeeeeees," she cried out loud, very disappointed of herself. I chuckled and rubbed her back.

"Its okay Yui," I reassured. She lifted her tearful eyes.

"Really really?" She asked, hopeful.

"Really really," I replied. She giggled with joy. We lay there in silence. Until Yui broke it.

"Papa?" She murmured.

"Yeah?"

"Is it okay if I miss mama?" She whispered. I sighed and twirled her hair with my finger.

"Of course its okay," I reassured.

"Is it okay if papa isn't with mama?" I asked. She took a while to think about it.

"It's okay," she mumbled.

"That doesn't sound so convincing," I frowned.

"I want papa to be happy," she slightly smiled. I felt guilt overwhelm me. She sure missed Asuna...

"Mama's here," she said all of a sudden, raising her head. I laughed, she reminded me of a prairie dog. Her mama radar, I smiled. She got up and rushed out the bedroom, surely to go hug Asuna.

"Mama!" I heard Yui called through the living room. I heard Asuna laugh at her sweet daughter.

"Yui," she called with equal amount of joy. They quieted down.

"Kirito?" I heard Asuna call. I sat up and sighed, rubbing my fingers though my hair. I got up and walked to the bedroom door to see Asuna and Yui waiting for me.

"Kirito," Asuna chimed. I slightly smiled and wave towards her.

"Hi Asuna," I replied, as she rushed over to hug me. I wasn't expecting any affectionate gestures. My arms were just to my side.

But that didn't stop her. She kissed my cheek.

"It's so good to see you," she replied, now letting me out of her hug. I just nodded. We've only been apart for three days yet I feel like I'm greeting a complete stranger. What's wrong with me?

***
Authors note: I know its not as long as anyone wanted it to be. Just saving the rest for the next chapter. Isn't this family reunion just sweet? Sarcasm, my bad.

Until next time!

-InGameProdigy

Be My KittyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara