Communicate

So I decided to bold my writing when it's an authors note.

Anyway don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter or a previous chapter you liked in particular. And comment if you like! I love hearing from my readers (∩_∩)

Anywhoo, on with Be My Kitty!

•••

(Sinon's POV)

We got home safely after we left the hot springs. I lay there, still, sleep deprived.

I couldn't sleep. Because, first of all its technically morning now. And second, I couldn't sleep after the night we had.

A small smile crept on my lips and my cheeks flushed again.

Amazed, I look over to Kirito, right next to me, fast asleep. I can't believe he can sleep after that. I couldn't.

I need to get used to this. Having him sleeping in the same bed was still all new to me. Heck, having him kiss me was new.

Even though it hasn't been that long since we've been together, strangely I felt like I already knew his lips. His hands. Even though it was all new to me, they felt so familiar. So kind and genuine.

I thought if I could write a letter to myself a month from now, before Kazuto and I got together, telling me all that has happened to us, I doubt the past me would believe it.

It seemed too good to be true despite the fact we're stuck in a death trap. And despite what Ken did to me.

Ken.

I didn't want to return to those memories. But I'm glad I could replace them with the sweet ones Kirito and I made together.

The thought made my body hot, so I took off my blanket, and Kirito unconsciously rolled a whole 360° and wrapped himself in the blanket. I laughed under my breathe. He looked like a burrito.

"Seriously papa?" I heard Yui's voice next to me.

"Yui?" I whispered.

"He looks like he belongs on a plate next to some rice and salsa," Yui remarked. I muffled my laughs in my hands, not wanting to wake him up.

"So you told him, right?" Yui changed the subject. I sighed and nodded, looking at Kirito's peaceful face.

"He didnt believe me at first," I mumbled quietly, folding my arms.

"Oh, of course he didn't," she replied, she sounded like she was pouting

"Don't worry Yui. I'll tell him again when he wakes up. I'm sure he'll believe me then," I reassured.

"And how do you know that?" She questioned.

"He promised me he would after he took me to that place. He said if I still said you were alive by then, then he would believe me," I explained under my breath. I wish I didn't have to whisper, unlike Yui, no one could hear her. But that is sad though.

"But you haven't told him about the log out button, did you?" She questioned. Sometimes I question Yui's age. Because she sure didn't act like it right now. Maybe there's a glitch in her personality.