Lie

(Shino's POV)

I slowly walk back to the table, trying to regain my composure.

"Who called?" Keiko asked.

"No, it was just a wrong number," I dismissed, taking my seat next to Asuna.

"So Shino, we're all going to the movies, be my date?" Kazuto slipped his hand into mine, locking our fingers together.

"I'm sorry, I can't," I mumbled, slipping out of his grasp.

"What's wrong?" Kazuto faced me and leaned a little closer, taking a better look at my face.

"Nothing. Its just I realized I have a lot of homework I need take care of tonight," I shrugged with a sigh.

"Maybe another night, alright?" I took his hand. He sighed.

"Alright," Kazuto mumbled. We continued lunch without another question about the phone call. Or my plans tonight.

Later that day, after school got out, Kazuto dropped me off at my apartment building.

"Mind if I stay for a bit?" He pouted, wrapping his arms around my waist. His lips began to kiss my ear, causing pleasurable shivers run across my skin. I wanted to say yes. But.

"I'm sorry, I'm going to start doing my homework right away," I managed to murmur, despite the pleasurable sensation he was giving me. I felt his lips frown against my ear.

"I could help," he reassured.

"I know you could, but one thing will lead to another, and I know I won't finish by the end of the night," and this would be true, if I wasn't lying about the homework...

"Okay," he gave me a sad smile. I sighed. I felt like I let him down.

"Maybe another night," I smiled. He still looked a bit down. I seal his lips with mine, catching him by surprise and pulled away.

"Cheer up, will you?"

"Okay," he chuckled sheepishly as his blush became more noticeable.

"I'll see you," I waved as I walk back into my apartment. As I entered I checked my window to see if he was gone.

I wanted to tell him. But I couldn't. Its not that I don't trust him... But I didn't know how to approach him about this.

I slip off my school uniform jacket and began to unbutton my shirt, revealing my white bra. I shouldn't be in my school attire for this.

I rummaged through my closet and found a warm white sweater and a black skater skirt, and managed to find black high knee socks. I get dressed in my snug outfit and put on some nice warm boots that are fluffy from the inside and finish off the outfit with a nice, big, warm scarf that hid my lips.

I take a small bag that carried my ID and wallet.

I take a peek from the door of my apartment complex, feeling a bit guilty.

I sneak out and speed walk to the bus stop about two blocks away. The sky was gray and cloudy, and it began to drizzle. Then it began to pour.

•••

I see the bus stop just ahead and sighed in relief I wasn't seen. I sat on the cold bench, now out of the pouring rain.

This was a nice bus stop. It had a roof over it to shield from the sun or rain, and it had lights that turn on when it gets dark, had three walls providing shelter, with a phone and a built in TV, mostly the news was on. It was talking about the incident Ken caused. And how many players lost their lives because of a hacker out for revenge. It displayed pictures of the deceased players. And I saw Hikari's face among the others. Then finally, Ken. I sure hope Kyoji isn't watching this...

I waited patiently and placed my hands on my lap as I felt the cold breeze breeze attempting to blow my skirt up. I lift my scarf a bit higher, now covering my cold cheeks and place my hand back down.

I sighed in relief when I saw the bus come my way. It stopped at the bus stop, and I hopped aboard, pulling out my bus pass, ready to swipe it as soon as I entered, until I heard my name call put to me from inside the bus.

"Shino?"

•••

Lmao just when Shino thought she was home free. Lol anyone had an experience like that where you think you're good then get caught right after you think that?

Hmm who can this person be. And what is Shino trying to hide?

Short chapter with another cliff hanger, sorry. You'll all soon see what's going on.

And yes that bus stop is that nice, its the future people! :D

Lol while finding a image for this chapter on Google I ran into Totoro!!!! I love him ❤❤❤❤ (rainy bus stop)

(That remind me, all the images I use belong to their respective artists.)

And I'm just as amazed that I updates so quickly after I just updated. I was bored *shrugs*

Where is this story going? You may be wondering. You'll just have to wait and see (I've been planning...)

Until next time!

-InGameProdigy