What To Wear

(Shino Asada)

I rush back home to get changed, realizing I had only an hour left till we all meet up in front of the restaurant.

I took the elevator and rushed to my apartment.

"Shino!" Someone called. I turn to see Hikari.

"Oh, hi," I replied.

"You're alright! Your boyfriend was so worried," Hikari remarked.

"Oh was he?" I questioned.

"You have no idea," she giggled. I slightly smiled.

"Listen I have to get dressed," I tries to excuse myself but it was no use.

"Let me help!" Hikari pleaded.

"I don't know," I murmured.

"It'd be fun!" Hikari held my hand and opened my door with my hidden key. How did she even know where that was?!

"So what occasion you dressing for?" Hikari asked, sitting on my bed.

"For a date," I replied shyly.

"Ohhh, a date," she winked. She opened my closet and began to rummage through my outfits. She seems too comfortable.

"Well here are the choices I think are perfect for this occasion," Hikari picked out three outfits. One was the blue dress Kazuto picked out with the sweater and high knee socks. The other was a burgundy dress with a cardigan. The final outfit was my favorite. A beige trench coat with a blue dress with a dark scarf.

"I really like the third outfit," I muttered.

"Nice choice! I even have some boots that would look just great with it!" Hikari chimed, rushing out the door and coming back with a pair of boots.

"But maybe I should wear the outfit Kazuto gave me," I remarked.

"I mean, has he seen you in it yet?" Hikari questioned. I nodded.

"Then why not surprise him?" Hikari winked. I laugh at her antics and nodded in agreement.

"Have any cute accessories?" Hikari asked. I took out the blue ribbons Tsuboi got me.

"Perfect! Now you should get dressed. Good luck," she said, as she left my room.