Chapter 1 - I'm going home!!!

A/N: Yes I will be putting a picture of grant up there each chapter ;) Enjoy!

"Are you sure you have everything?" Felicity asks and I roll my eyes.

"Yes mother," I sass back.

"Okay, you don't get to sass me because this is the first time since college that we're actually going our own ways! And you're leaving me with them!" She says, gesturing at a slightly offended Oliver and Diggle.

I give her a hug and tell her, "You'll manage Blabber-Mouth. You always do." I say, tears starting to prick at my eyes.

"Oh shut up Ms. Independent." She laughs, wiping away her own tears.

"Oliver," I say holding out my hand for a bro-hug.

"Rani," he says back, taking my hand as a rare smile graces his face.

"Take care of her for me," I ask.

"Always." He replies and I pull away.

"John," I smile before standing on my tiptoes to give him a hug. "Make sure those two actually end together please."

I can hear him chuckle. "Believe me Raymond I've been doing my best."

I pull away with a smile and turn back to the team before grabbing my bags. "Well, I guess this is it."

"Oh call me when you get there!" Felicity adds.

"I will, now stop worrying about me and go check out that break in at the applied sciences building!" I smile before waving goodbye to my team and heading into the train station.

Was I sad that I was leaving Olie, Dig, and Felicity: the one person I've had by my side since MIT? Hell, yes.

But I'm kinda done with Starling and I need a fresh start somewhere new. But I was so excited about Central City being my new somewhere.....I didn't look where I was going.

And I collided with some guy, scaring the crap out of both of us.

"Oh my god I am sorry!" I say.

"No, it was probably my fault." The guy says meeting my glance. Hm, handsome.

"You're good," I say, smiling before walking away.

So I'm here sitting on the bench waiting for my train and catching a couple Pokemon while I'm at it when I notice the same guy I crashed into walk by. Again.

And again.

And again.

Done with the deja-vu, I walk up to him on his fifth lap and ask, "Um are you lost?"

"Whaaat? I don't know what you're talking about." He responds.

"Nice try," I smile. "I've been sitting here and you've been going in circles. A lot."

"Yeah," he replies, scratching the back of his neck. "Um, I've never been here before and I....umm......don't know how to get out of the station."

"Don't worry, I know how confusing this place can be....." I trail off, realizing I don't know mystery guy's name.

"Barry." He finishes. "I mean it's really Bartholomew but...yeah that's pretty bad."