Chapter 27 - Dig throws some perfectly good fries

A/n: that awkward moment when you start writing the edit of an episode you forget you haven't gotten there yet XD thank you guys for sticking around with me through the chaos of senior year. <3

also sorry if the end seems a little thrown together, really wanted to finish this tonight

"You know, it's kinda comforting to know that no matter what city you go to, Big Belly Burger is always going to taste like Big Belly Burger," Felicity murmurs and Dig raises an eyebrow at her.

"You mean full of grease and salt?"

She looks up confused, "I thought those were the secret ingredients."

"Oliver's back," Barry says, suddenly appearing in front of the two. "By the way, we gave Oliver, like, 1/2 hour head start."

"Hi, Barry," Felicity says, not at all surprised by his sudden appearance

"Hey, Felicity," He responds, before glancing over at the gentleman next to her. "How you doing, Dig?"

"You're fast," He says, and Barry has to stifle a laugh.

"Oh," Barry chuckles, spotting me coming not a moment later than we planned. "I'm not the only one who's gotten quicker."

I skid to a stop right in front of them, sending a glorious cloud of dust in the direction I was running in, before moving my mask to my forehead and sending a beaming smile to the trio.

"Hey, guys," I say, reveling in their awestruck expressions as I walk towards them.

"Guys?"

"I..I..you.....I thought you just ejected electricity?!" Felicity says, stumbling over her words.

"She does what?" Diggle says looking in between Felicity and me, even more, confused than before.

"Your word choice never fails to impress me Felicity."

"You know I can't help it!"

Barry quickly slides out his phone to take a picture of Felicity and Dig's expressions before glancing over at me.

"Did you not tell them?" Barry asks me.

I shrug. "Last week was a little rough, so it never came up."

Barry nods, trying his best to avoid Felicity's angry gaze.

"And plus," I add, "Some things just need to be seen in person," I finish glancing over at Dig.

We chuckle and Barry keeps her somewhat angry gaze fixed on Barry as an engine revvs behind us. I turn around and spot a very familiar archer with his mask off and hood down.

"Hey, Ollie." I greet, and he sends a small smile to me.

"Good to see you, Rani."

"Hey thanks for showing up back there," Barry says. "But I think we had that."