30 || ......Screw it

A/n: hey thirty chapters into this chaos and somehow we're at 80k.....let's do something special

"You've got to be kidding me. What is he going to do next? Run through a wall?!"

"Don't you fucking tempt him," I growl, blocking one of Barry's fists with my forearm. "I don't even want to know if he can do that."

I kick him in the shin, and uppercut his face, sending Barry flying back to meet Oliver.

I almost reel over in exhaustion and pain the moment after. I shakily took a breath in trying to muster whatever energy I have left in me, only to have the breath knocked out of me.

A hand wraps itself around my throat and I desperately try to suck in any air I can meeting Barry's angry red gaze. His mouth moves, but the ringing in my ears, prevents me from understanding whatever he said. Either way...I was prepared.

"K-Kick his a-ss Ol-lie!" I sputter out with as much of a smirk as I can manage, before slamming my elbow into the arm around my throat.

Barry flinches back in pain and with everything left in me, I curled my hand into a fist and slammed it right into his nose.

Barry stumbled back and there was the faint sound of Oliver's rope pulling him out of my reach.

That's when the dizziness set in. I stumbled, swerved, desperately trying to stay upright.

The last thing I saw before my legs gave out and caved into the darkness was Barry furiously avoiding every single one of Oliver's attacks.

  》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》  

I'm alive?

Geez, everything fucking hurts.

I can't.....

I can't really move.

It. It feels like if I try to move, then it's just going to fall to pieces.

I can still feel everything. The well-placed kick to my left side. The punch to my abs. The swing of my arm that sent me flying down the alleyway. Every hit that I took is an itching, burning...throbbing reminder.

All of that because I tried not to fight back. Because I tried not to hurt him the way he was hurting me.

Maybe I shouldn't have given him a chance to fight the anger.