29 || Arrow?? More like my oddly dressed shrink

A/N: Funny enough I have more of the next chapter written than this one XD

it took a while for this, but there's nothing that can't be done when listening to BLACKPINK and BTS mashups 

"So why do you guys call them metahumans anyway?" Oliver asks, taking a bite of his burger. After Barry whizzed away, Oliver took me out for a burger, and something along the lines of an intervention, which I did not realize I needed.

"Cisco was one who came up with it," I answer. "It was just so that we were able to classify any mysterious attacks with people who have powers from the S.T.A.R. Labs explosion instead of just a normal crime that we're both used to."

"You do realize how dangerous that is right?"

"Adding yet another category to divide the people, yeah I know." I murmur. "It wasn't the best option but I don't know what else we could have done. What would you do?"

"No idea." He responds.

"Uh huh, then don't lecture me," I say, the rest of my words getting muffled by my food. "We're doing the best we can out here."

"Eat your food." He mocks and I kick his shin from under the table.

"Rude."

"Wimp."

"OWw...." I yelp knowing there's gonna a bruise there. But feeling my phone buzz against my side, I whip it out to find a text from Felicity instead of checking the damage on my shin.

"I'm going to murder his sorry speedster ass," I grumble and meet Oliver's confused gaze before speeding out of the restaurant straight to S

"I'm going to murder his sorry speedster ass," I grumble and meet Oliver's confused gaze before speeding out of the restaurant straight to S.T.A.R. Labs.

"Speedsters." He mumbles to himself before sighing and taking another bite of his burger.

I burst into the entrance of the Cortex, finding Felicity, Barry, and Caitlin in the med bay.

"Why the hell didn't anymore call me?!" I exclaim, causing Caitlin to nearly drop her tablet in shock.

"I had it handled."

"I just got a text message in mostly caps, Barry, I wouldn't consider that having it handled."

"Who-"

"I did." Felicity interrupts and Barry's angry gaze whips to her direction. "Don't give me that look, Rani deserved to know."

Barry looks like he's about to snap at her but I cut him off, doing my best to try and hold in my fury.

"It's...it's fine, are you at least okay?"

"I'm fine."

That was convincing. I glance over to Caitlin who nods and starts examining Barry's eyes once more.

"Well, there's no signs of macular damage. Your retina and cornea seem unaffected," she observes.

"I told you, I'm fine," Barry whines a little aggressively.