Chapter 19 - The Speedster Fanclub & Movie Marathons

A/N: Okay that pic isn't Grant but I'm tempted to start changing the top photos to lord mesa drawings because...you know XD

"Oh my god," Caitlin says as the four of us pull up to the scene of the showdown, wide-eyed at what's left of the Central City train line. "That's....terrifying."

"Then let's hope we don't have to stay longer than we have to," I respond, taking a final glance out the window before turning back to Lici, Caitlin, and Cisco. "Alright you three go distract Snart, I'll come up from behind and grab the diamond."

"Roger that," Cisco says, and I can tell he's holding in a squeal of excitement.

I shake my head as I slip out of the van and quietly stalk through the wreckage toward the sound of voices.

I when I hear a cry of pain that I start to pick up the pace.

"You forced me to up my game, not only with this gun but with how I think about the job," Snart says, most likely responding to something Barry said earlier. "It's been educational."

"Hey drop it!" Cisco says and I take a deep breath and slip on the mask. As I do so, I spot a little bulge in Snart's coat pocket and I smile.

That has to be the diamond.

"Your hands are shaking," Snart observes. "You've never killed anyone before."

I look around that the shrapnel and find a sharp piece, almost like a knife that I can cut the pocket open with.

"Yeah? Well there's a first time for everything, Captain Cold," Cisco shoots back and I move backward, tracing out my path from here to Barry. Then I break into a sudden sprint and jump, nimbly leap up the wreckage part by part. Once I'm at the top, I jump off, tucking and rolling to lessen the impact. Before Snart can react to my sudden presence, I kick one of his legs and cut the pocket open, grabbing the diamond and rolling in front of my friends protectively.

"Are we done here? Or is your pride 'bout to make this a lot more embarrassing for you?" I inquire, raising an eyebrow at him as we both straighten up. The electricity within me dances down my free arm, but because of my gloves, stays controlled and constant at my hand. Perfect for intimidating someone.

"Cute," Snart snarks back before glancing over at Barry

"Cute," Snart snarks back before glancing over at Barry. "Looks like you've got yourself a fanclub. You win kid." He says before lowering his gun.

"How about you leave the gun on the ground," I call out as he starts to walk away.

"Don't push your luck darling," He calls back and disappears from sight.

I let out a sigh of relief before turning back to Barry and helping Cisco pull him up.

"Couldn't shoot him if I wanted to," Cisco giggles. "This is actually the S.T.A.R. Labs vacuum cleaner with a lot of L.E.D's."

"Let's get you warm," Caitlin adds and Barry drapes one of his hands over Cisco's shoulder and the other on mine.