° Chapter 22 °

Everyone was staring at me. Simon just looked down, not saying anything.

"Anna? I really think it's time you tell them the real story." Mike mentioned

I just sat in silence.

"We're all together in this. We need to get know each other. The truth about each other." Mike said and they all nodded

"I don't know if Simon-" I tried to say, but Simon cut me off, finally speaking.

"I know the stories." He said looking at me

"How do you know?" I asked him confused

"Really? Everyone knows, Annabelle." He said

"That's how you got more noticeable in that stupid student crowd. and I hate it turned out like that." He added and everyone was looking at me.

After a few seconds of silence, I spoke.

"So,I don't have to tell you. You all know that story." I said crossing my arms.

"So you're saying that's true?" Pam asked

"Not all of it." I said

After a few moments, Simon spoke.

"I don't want to force you to say anything. You'll talk about it when you want." He said looking at the others.

They nodded,respecting what he said.

"Okay, I think it's a great idea to give Annabelle some time." Seth said

"Yeah.Our plan is still quite new, and we're here to support each other right?" Mike said

We all agreed. I put my hand on Simon's hand, thanking him in a way he helped me out. He smiled when he noticed it whilst others were talking about something.

We all stopped for a few seconds until I say something random.

"...this genuinely reminds me of the 'breakfast club' scene, when they all talk about their stories." I said, talking about my favourite movie.

They all laugh at how random I sounded when I mentioned that.

"Are you stoned right now?" Mike asked me still laughing

"Nope, but they were." I chuckled

"We really are like the breakfast club. We should have the naime of the plan, and for all this." Seth said

"Should we do that next time?" Mike asked

"Yeah." We all agreed.

It was already dark outside, and they all decided to leave. We all joked for a few moments until everyone slowly went home. Mike decided to stay in my house for a while, just like he usually does.

Simon and I were standing in front of my house.

"You coming in?" Taylor asked me on the front porch, holding Mike's hand.

"I'll be there in a minute." I said.

She nodded and went inside the house with Mike.

Simon and I stood in silence for a few moments until I spoke.

"Thanks for saving me back there." I said and stood on the tip of my toes. I kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry about it." He said with a smile.

I smiled back and started walking away.

"Hey Annabelle?" He asked

"Yeah?"

"I'm happy you're a part of this." He said

"I am too." I said and smiled.

"I just want to let you know that whatever happens to this plan, I'll always be here." He said

"I'm glad to hear that." I said and walked over in front the front door.

"Bye Annabelle." He said and walked away, with a smile

"Bye." I said and went inside. I closed the door and smiled like an idiot.

"I feel like he won't wait forever, you know?" Taylor said, behind me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, turning around.

"You need to do something before he get's sick of waiting for you to do anything." She said

"I just need some time." I said

"I hope you'll do the best thing for you. He really cares about you, Anna." She said and went upstairs.

I really hope we will make good plans and decisions.

A/N:

HELLO!

BREAKFAST CLUB REFERENCE AYYY

Idk if you've seen that movie, so I'll shortly explain to you what's it about, because it'll have a few similarities the references in this book.

In the movie, a group of high school students meet at the detention. They all have different styles and the attitudes, but with time spent together they find a way of having fun and doing crazy shit.

Like, they get high and individualy confess why did they get detention. And when detention happens, they want to promise each other that they will hang out no matter what the others will think.So, this chapter a reference about that.

Basically, this story is a reference to a few moments from the movie.

So,If you haven't seen the movie, go watch it. It's an amazing movie. It's a old school classic teenage movie.

Yup, as you can see I am a huge nerd for movies XD

Lol

Baii