° Chapter 32 °

(2 weeks later)

Everyone's eyes were looking at the bench in front of the school. On our school break all the clique leaders had a meeting. Well It was after the last class for me and Simon, so we were just waiting for this meeting to end so we can go. It's Thursday today, so we have a meeting in about 2 hours.

They do this every 2 weeks. They talk about who's organising parties, events, and if there were any incidents. When they talk it looks pretty tense and serious. since Michael is the leader of the Hipster clique he will be able to tell us everything.

I looked around and notice Simon, few meters away from me, with his clique.

We've both been very careful lately around school. We can't risk Emma ruining everything.

He glanced at me, but quickly looked away. I sighed.

"I'll go home." I say to Emma, Mike and Melanie. I hugged Mike.

"Text me when Michael tells you everything." I whisper to him. We move away and he nodded.

I picked up my backpack and started walking home. After about few minutes, I hear someone say my name a few meters in the distance behind me.

"Hey, Annabelle." I turned around and noticed Simon.

"Hey." I said and pecked his lips when he got close to me.

"You want to come to my house? And wait for the clique meeting?" I asked

"Yeah, sure." He said

We started walking as I noticed he held my hand. I smiled and continued walking next to him.

(15 minutes later)

We got to my house, and went straight to the garage. My mum and dad are working, and Maya is at school. He put his backpack down and looked around.

"We should totally redecorate this garage." He said

"That was the exact same thing I was thinking! We'll talk with the others about it." I said and he nodded.

Few minuted later, we decided to watch a film. I noticed our old sofa in the corner. It was covered with a sheet. I take the sheet off.

"Help me move this to there." I point at the empty space across the table I drew the map on. We moved the sofa there and sat down.

"I can get used to this." He said, nodding. I chuckled. We started watching a horror film.

***

In the middle of watching the film, I get a text from Mike.

M: Their meeting ended, we'll be there in 20 minutes. Michael will tell us everything on our meeting.

A: Okay

I replied and showed Simon text from Mike. I put my phone down and turned back to him.

"Well, while they're still not here..." He said and began snuggling close to me. We started kissing as we find our comfortable position. I leaned back on the sofa as he leaned on me, softly kissing me.

We puled away, as he still was close to me. I run my fingers through his hair.

"I love you." I said.

I don't know why I said it. I just can feel it. The way he looks at me is making my heart jump. I really do feel like I love him. I know it's complicated and whatnot. But he's making me smile. And that's enough .

"Been waiting for that for a long time, you know?" He said

"Yeah, I know." I say and look down.

"I love you too." He said as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Been waiting for that to say as well?" I asked in the same tone.

"Yes." He chuckled and pressed his lips against mine.

"Hi lovebirds." Taylor said

"I fucking knew this would happen." I chuckled, closing my eyes.

"C'mon." He said and pulled me up.

"Hi guys." We both casually said as the rest of them giggled.

We all sat down and got prepared to talk.

Simon and I sat down on the sofa. He held my hand, as I rested my head on his shoulder.

He used to look so nervous around me, now he looks peaceful. And it's making me feel peaceful too.

A/N:

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!

HAD A BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK, SORRY!