° Chapter 35 °

(Saturday)

"Thank you guys for letting us change the garage the way we want." I said to my mum and dad and kissed their cheeks.

"No problem honey." Mum said with a smile.

"Anna! C'mon!" I hear Taylor yell for me from the garage.

I quickly walked back there. We all gathered around, sorting everything we bought earlier. The yellow paint, house plants and paint strollers and brushes.

Seth and I drew random drawings that we will put on the wall.

"Let's do this." Mike said with a smirk and we insantly started working.

Me, Simon, Pam and Seth started painting the walls.

Taylor and Carrie were setting up the decoration, giving out ideas.

Seth and Michael helped them move the sofa and other decorations we bought.

We put on some music and continued to work.

Painting the walls was the most fun thing to do. We would mess around and get paint all over our clothes.

I took my painting brush and playfully stain Simon's hoodie in revenge of the same he did to me.

"Oi!" He chuckled and picked me up and carried me over his shoulder all across the garage. I couldn't get down and I ended up laughing. Others were looking at us and laughing too.

"I promise, I promise I won't do it again." I laughed so much I could barely breathe.

We continued goofing around and working until Seth and Pam started dancing to the song we suddendly heard. ( Song is in the media^)

"Oh my god, I love this song!" I said and grabbed Simon's hand to dance, I spun around and laughed as he held me tight. Moments later, everyone were dancing.

"Do you know this song? This is David Bowie." I chuckled

"I don't know that song, but it might become my favourite just because of you." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

After the song we picked up our strollers and got back to work, everyone talking about something random.

We painted all four walls and let it dry. While it was drying we sat on the floor and kept talking. My mum came to us and brought some soda for everyone. She said she liked the colour.

I love the way she smiled when she saw Simon hugging me.

***

We moved my dad's reaparing tools upstairs alongside with the old cupboards and my drawings.

We put the sofa on the right, positioned it to be pressed against the wall. We also put one smaller comfy sofa on the left.

We put a few chairs on the left as well. We put the red and yellow carpet down the whole room.

The computer and other techincal stuff for parties, like speakers and mics were put in the left corner. We fixed the old, used windows and repaint them in the white colour. We put on a new lightbulb as well.

We put our clique map on the left wall. We put the writing board that has our our plans on in the middle of the room.

Lastly we put mine and Seth' drawings and artworks on the walls.

The walls look so colourful and creative now.

Lastly, we put the big breakfast club poster on the only plain yellow wall below the sofa.

We really are like the breakfast club. With our differences we found something in common. But instead of them we started a plan and created something completely new.

After a few hours we were finally done. We stood in the middle of the room, staring at everything we made.

"Wow." I said

"Yeah."

"This is so sick."

"I can't believe this."

We all were talking. We felt proud that we made something like this.

"Now we're a real clique." Mike chuckled and we all nodded.

***

Simon had to go to his training. Everyone was still here, hanging around.

"I have to go to my training, I'll see you guys soon." Simon said and picked up his bag

"Bye, Simon." They all smiled.

I got up and walked outside with him.

"I'll be right back." I said to them.

"Good luck on the training." I said and slowly kissed his lips.

"I'll be fine." He said resting his forehead on mine. He pecked my lips and slowly moved away.

"See you soon. Love you." He said walking backwards.

"Love you too." I smiled.

Such a risky choice created all this, I'm still afraid of the rules and Emma, but I think everything will be okay.

I'm so happy I made this choice. We just started this plan, but I think we'll be able to make this work and create the greatest valid clique, not following any stupid rules.