° Chapter 40 °

March

Michael organised all clique party for this month and everyone is having fun. The clique leaders are still trying to bring back the old rules, but I guess It's not working for them.

Emma is still going around me and trying to see if I interact with Simon. I keep lying to her. She decided to stay home and not go in this party.

The music blasted loud as I searched around for Simon. I found him outside, in the back garden.

"Hey." I smiled

"Why won't you get inside?" I questioned

"I don't know. I waited for you." He said. I sat down next to him.

"How did you know I would find you?" I asked with a smirk

"I didn't. I hope you would." He said and I chuckled. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Everything seems to be going great." I quietly said.

"Told you." He smiled.

We sat in silence for a few long seconds.

"You seem a bit nervous and quiet." I noticed

"It's nothing. I just have a football match tomorrow so I'm a bit stressed out, no big deal. Don't worry." He said

"Oh, okay." I said and laid my head back on his shoulder.

"I used to wish that one day you would care about me. And now you do, and I'm happy you're here." He said and snuggle closer.

I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"I used to wish that one day I would find someone who loves me and appreaciates me, not caring about the rumours between me and Peter. And I'm so happy you didn't care what they had to say." I slightly raised my up and looked at him.

He smiled and slowly kissed me. We moved away. Few minutes later I get a call from Taylor.

"Taylor?"

"Anna! You have to see this. Is Simon with you?" She chuckled

"Yes."

"Both of you come to the kitchen. You have to see what Nathan did." She said as her voice was raised up over the music in the backround.

"Okay, we'll be there." I chuckled. I stood up.

"Let's go." I giggled and held his hand.

No one is going to notice anyway. They're all drunk or they just don't care.

We tried to break through the crowd. After about few minutes we finally got to the kitchen and found Taylor, Mike, Carrie, Michael, Pam and Seth. We all were here from our 'clique' .

"Hey Anna." Taylor laughed

"What's wrong? Where's Nathan?" Me and Simon chuckled.

She pointed at the staircase, where we saw Nathan kissing Mia Stadler, his crush.

"Oh my God." I chuckled and covered my mouth in slight shock.

"Go Nathan!" Simon, Michael, Mike and Seth yelled as us girls just chuckled.

"I can't believe he has actually done this. Nathan and Mia, so weird." Pam said and laughed.

"They do look cute though." Taylor said and we agreed.

We spent the whole night at Michaels house, talking and having fun.

It's visible from our actions and looks that we're proud of what we are doing.

Creating a change.

And breaking the stupid rules.