° Chapter 44 °

(Still that night)

Simon continued kissing me and stroking my upper thigh as he was on top of me.

I softly moaned and few seconds later he moved a bit away.

"I-I don't know Annabelle if we-." He tried to say but I cut him off.

"What, because of Peter?" I asked

"No,no,no...I don't know." He whispered

He moved away as I sat up.

"I know It's messed up about what Peter did to me at that party, is that why you don't want me?" I asked

"Are you serious? No! I just wanted to see if you're okay and I don't want to remind you of it." He answered.

I sat in silence as he continued talking.

"I hated Peter eversince I heard he did that, you know I told you that already. If it was me I would've never done that or treat you that way."

"Now it is you. Simon, I know you wouldn't do that." I said and got closer to him.

"You don't have to worry. Now I have you, I'm not afraid of Peter." I whispered.

He started kissing me softly as we got much closer to each other.

Our lips moved in sync as we slowly laid back down. He laid on top of me and continued the kissing.

"Wait." I said and moved a bit away. I went to Taylor's room to find and take some condoms. I knew she would have them on the top shelf under the wooden box.

On my way back I checked myself in the mirror and ran back to my room.

He chuckled when he saw me.

"Smart." He smiled as we continued kissing.

Everything was going slow, like the whole world stopped. He kissed my lips and my neck as he stroked my upper thighs.

Later we took our clothes off and got heated between each other.

Our bodies moved in sync as we softly moaned, enjoying the moments.

His touch was so gentle, making me shiver.
The way he talks to me, kiss me and touches me. It's full of love and happiness.

He's definitely not afraid anymore. Not afraid of me and to touch me.

He's finally not holding himself back. We both feel so free.

***

I

felt Simon kiss my neck as I was putting on my shoes. I sat on the edge of the bed after we finished and got ourselves ready to go back to the party.

"I never thought all this would happen and I'm happy it did." He said as he stood in front of me, putting on his hoodie.

"Neither did I." I chuckled and stood up. He kissed me and smiled.

"Let's go." I chuckled and held his hand.

We walked to the party as we were still holding hands. I stopped walking and smiled when Simon noticed I stopped. He turned around.

"What's wrong?" He giggled

"Are you sure you want to go? I don't want to keep you and get you in even more trouble with your parents."

"I'm already out and in trouble, might as well stay with you." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Okay." I smiled and continued walking.

After about few minutes we came inside, still holding hands. We saw our friends and came up to them.

"Hey guys!" They greeted us.

"Hi." we both said as they handed us some drinks.

"You are supposed to be home aren't you?" Pam asked Simon

"Yeah." He chuckled.

"Well we're glad you're here." Mike said and raised his drink.

"Got in much trouble?" Seth asked

"Well yeah, but I'll be alright." He said and looked at me. I leaned my head aganst his shoulder, not being able to stop smiling.

We started talking, dancing and having fun.

"I love you." Simon whispered in my ear as we had fun dancing.

"I love you." I pecked his lips.

Taylor looked at us with a smirk but I couldn't really focus on anyone but Simon.

***

"Thanks for tonight." I said to Simon.
We stood in front of my house as the others were talking and slowly going home.

My arms were wrapped around Simon's neck and he gently held me by the waist.

He smiled and started kissing me, as I smiled too.

"Anna! Let's get inside!" Taylor chuckled.

I move my head away and lean my forehead against Simon's.

"See you soon." He said and kissed my forehead.

"See ya." I slowly moved away.

I walked to the front door, where Taylor stood by the open door. I turned slightly away as I saw Simon go home. It made me smile.

"Annabelle." She greeted me with a smirk.

"Sister." I said and went pass her.

"Something special happened?" She asked me whilst I was on my way upstairs. I turned around.

"No, why?" I lied with a chuckle.

"I don't know, you just act weird." She said and went to the kitchen.

I chuckled and went upstairs. I fell down onto my bed.

One of the best nights of my life. Everyone was so friendly with each other, I realised I have made amazing friends, Peter and Emma weren't there and most importantly, I spend the night with my favourite human in this world, who appreaciates me in a way like no one can.

We're all so close to success.