° Chapter 38 °

(Monday)

Everyone was talking about the party. All of them, including us look like we're still hungover.

There were so many rumors of different clique hook ups and comments  all the cliques actually enjoying the party.

Everyone was talking about it, whilst clique leaders were strongly against it.

Nathan was getting mad respect for his amazing party.

We were standing in front of the lockers, slightly moved away from each other so it's not suspicious.

I kept staring at the end of the hallway. Mia Stadler, his crush was there smiling at him.

"Soon you'll be able to pull." I joked around.

He chuckled. I shook my head smiling as I picked my backpack and started walking.

"Yo, Annabelle?" He said

"Yeah?" I turned around

"Thanks for inviting me to be a part of this." He said, looking down with a smile.

"No problem. Thank you." I said as I continued walking to my History class.

A few minutes later, I got inside and sat at my usual place.

Simon came in and sat in the right row. We glanced at each other and smiled a few times. Before the teacher came in, Simon sat next to me.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled

"Don't worry." He winked.

Some people noticed but they didn't say anything. It seemed so normal to them, like nothing was wrong or breaking the rules. Definitely a new thing to see.

The class begun and everyone was talking to each other. It seemed so unusual.

The teacher came in and was surprised at what he saw. He looked quite happy to finally see the students from the different cliques talking.

"Nice to see the change." The teacher said and we giggled.

"Alright guys, let's begin the new lesson." He said and glanced at me and Simon. He shook his head with a smile, like he's happy to see us sitting next to each other in class.

After about 20 minutes of listening Mr. Jackson's lesson I noticed Simon looking at me from my right side. I turned my head towards him.

"What?" I whispered

"Nothing, I'm just looking at you." He said and moved his hand towards mine.

He gently touched my hand and held it throughout the whole lession.

***

The class ended and Simon and I slowly got up. After everyone left, we walked to the door.

Mr.Jackson stopped us before we exited the room.

"I have a great feeling you two are behind this." He mentioned

"Maybe we are." We chuckled, as Simon was gently brushing his arm against mine.

"Well, whatever you did it seems to work."

"It's not just us, Sir. The few others are helping us." Simon said

"Let's hope it will stay the way it is now." He said

"Yeah." Simon and I both nodded.

I really like seeing cliques get along. It's something I've never seen before. Maybe we will be completely free soon.

A/N:

HI!

I MADE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!

I REALLY WANT TO START MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS SOON,

SO PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU CAN MAKE SOME EFFORT FOR A TRASH LIKE ME😂😂

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

FOLLOW MY TWITTER BECAUSE I PUT THE LINK OF MY CHANNEL IN MY PINNED TWEET:

@Kiggy_J

THANKS💕