° Chapter 34 °

(Friday)

My alarm woke me and Simon up. We've fallen asleep together last night.

I turned it off. I sat up and looked at Simon. I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair. He kept staring at me with his morning blue eyes.

"You kinda have to hurry home." I chuckled

"Why?" He asked me, looking completely confused.

"School starts in one hour. You have to go home to get your stuff for school." I said

"Oh shit, you're right." He said and sat up.

I giggled at the way he was in hurry. He was putting his shoes and hoodie on really fast.

He looked at me with a smirk and shook his head.

"C'mon I have to go." He chuckled and pulled me up.

I got up and we went downstairs. We were standing at the front door.

"I'll see you in biology class." He said and kissed my lips.

"See ya." I said and smiled as we pulled away.

He turned around and quickly walked to his house.

***

Nathan Wills. The nerd, geek and that desperate guy that is trying to pick up every girl he sees. Just screaming out complete stereotype.

He doesn't care about the rules. At least that's what I noticed.

Taylor found his weakness. How he's breaking the rules. He obviously already is, but the fact that he's in love with Mia Stadler, one of the most popular girls in school, doesn't make it any better for him.

After our Spanish class I followed him out of the classroom, when the hallway was almost empty a few seconds later.

"Oi, Nathan." I say and notice he turned around.

"Hey sugar." He said with a smirk

"Really?" I chuckled and continued

"You are aware you can get in trouble for this?" I asked him

"Yes, but I know you wouldn't tell anyone." He said, sounding so calmed down and casual.

After a few moments of silence I spoke again.

"Actually that's the reason I'm here to talk to you." I said

"What do you need?" He asked me with a curious look.

I began explaining him everything.

For some ridiculous reason, I really trust this guy.

"So, are you in, or not?" I said after I explained everything.

"So, you're telling me you all are creating a new clique and trying to take down the clique rules? And you need me for the techical stuff and other friendly shit cliches?" He asked, making conclusions at all that I've said.

"Yes." I slowly say

"What do I get from all that?" He asked, squinting his eyes.

"Maybe you'll get to date Mia Stadler." I said and immediately caught his attention.

"Don't forget that Taylor's in our clique. Who knows? Maybe when we take down the rules maybe Mia will be horny for all kinds of guys." I casualy said and looked at him

"Oh I'm in." He quickly said, nodding his head.

"Nice. Just keep it zipped. Do not tell anyone about this, okay?"

He nodded.

"We usually have our meetings on Thursdays at 6 PM at my house. Try to be there often, okay?" I asked and looked around checking if we're safe talking here.

He quickly nodded.

"You know where my house is, right?"

"Yes I do. I've been to the parties." He quietly said.

"Me and you will be great friends." I said and point at him as I walk backwards.

"I'm only doing this for Mia!" He shouted, but quietly said her name.

"I know!" I yelled once I was quite far away.

(Biology class)

I got inside the classroom and saw Simon. He quickly looked at me and gave me a curious stare.

I nod my head a bit with a smile, letting him know Nathan's accepted the invite to our clique.

He smiled and sighed in relief.

I sat behind him and stared for a while. The teacher came in and started the lesson.

But, just like always..I couldn't concentrate.

Simon was distracting me too much. My concentration was so low.

But I can't hate it when he's the reason.