° Chapter 43 °

(Later that evening)

The party was about to start. I was so worried about Simon.

I hope he didn't get in too much trouble, all because of Peter.

As the people kept coming in I stared through the window.

I waited for Simon. I tried calling him but his phone was turned off.

I quickly got ready, putting a short lace dress on and putting some makeup on.

This time the party started off differently. It was much more relaxing and students were already coming inside as different clique pairs.

The music started playing and people were slowly getting into the party.

"Hey, are you okay?" Mike asked me

I nodded.

"I'm just waiting for Simon." I said

"I'm sure he will come." He said

Mike stood with me for a few more minutes until he frowned at what he saw outside.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He pointed at Peter, trying to get to the party.

"I'll take care of this, don't worry." Mike said and left outside.

Mia, Nathan's girlfriend came up to me.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" She asked

"Yeah, I'm good." I said

"Did Emma tried to get inside already or?" I asked her.

"No, she didn't even show up." Mia said

"Thank God she didn't." I rolled my eyes.

Mike looked so brave and angry at Peter, he got all up in his face and made him leave. Peter looked pissed off because he knew he couldn't beat Mike. Mike would beat him and hit him so hard.

Peter finally left and Mike came inside.

"Told you I can take care of it." He smiled as he raised his voice so it could be heard over the sound of the loud music.

"Thanks Mike." I said and hugged him.

"Anytime." He said.

***

After about 10 minutes I finally noticed Simon outside. I ran outside and hugged him.

"Oh my God! Is everything okay?" I questioned whilst others came up to us

"Did you get in much trouble?" Pam asked and everyone began asking questions.

"C'mon let's get to the party and talk." Michael said

"I can't, sorry guys. I can't stay out too long." Simon said

"You sneaked out?" Taylor asked

"Yeah." He chuckled

"Can we talk for a bit?" He asked me, few moments later.

"Yeah sure." I said and held his hand.

"Guys, have fun at the party." Simon said to them

"Annabelle, are you gonna stop by later?" Mia asked

"Probably not, but I'll look for you if I decide to come back." I said

They all agreed and nodded. We hugged each other and me and Simon went down the street to my house.

"Let's go to my house. It's quiet there, so we can talk." I said

He nodded as we walked to my house. A few minutes later we got in. We didn't talk at all for those few minutes.

We got in and walked upstairs to my room.

I closed the door and turned on a lamp. He sat down on the bed.

I walked to the window and opened it as I heard the music from the party in the distance.

After about few moments, I felt Simon kiss my neck and holding me from the back. I turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Did you get in much trouble?" I quietly asked.

"Yeah." He chuckled

"How much?"

"I was definitely supposed to be home right now and I got warning before getting kicked out from school and I can't play any football matches for a month, so yeah." He explained

"But you didn't get kicked out, right?" I asked, being really worried.

"I'm not, don't worry." He said and I looked down.

"Hey, I'll be alright, okay?" He said, raising my chin up.

I nodded and let him kiss me.

"I'm sorry."

"Annabelle, It's not your fault. Peter tried to fuck everything up, but he didn't affect anything." He explained

"He did. You got in so much trouble."

"I'll be fine. Just be here for me, okay?" He said

"I'll always be here for you." I smiled and continued kissing him.

Our lips moved in sync as we walked to the bed. We both laid down as he was on top of me.

I'm so glad that he's okay. And I love him so much. Peter can't ruin us. Peter can't ruin me. Not this time.