° Chapter 28 °

(Next day / Friday)

I woke up, feeling really tired, yet happy.

He went home around 2 AM and I went straight to bed.

Today, I got ready when I woke up and went downstairs. Taylor was getting ready for school.

"Heyy." I said with a smile.

She squinted her eyes, looking tired.

"Jesus, how come you're not tired? You're always tired." She said.

"I am tired, but I'm also happy." I said.

"Anything particular happened?" She asked.

"You'll find out soon." I said. She looked at me with a smirk.

"Gotta rush to school. Bye." I said and kissed Maya's forehead.

Taylor shook her head, whilst she smiled.

I took my backpack and went to school. After about 10 minutes I got in front of the school. I sat next to Emma on 'our' stoner bench. I notice Melanie, Lilly and Peter behind me.

I looked around for Seth, Carrie or anyone from our clique that is in the process of making.

"Hey." Emma said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Hi." I said.

"We haven't really talked lately. I haven't even talked to Mike at all. I feel like something bad is going to happen." She said.

"Oh, I'm sure It's nothing. I've just been really busy with my exams." I said. I heard the school bell go off.

"Melanie? Are you coming to the biology class?" I asked her, getting up.

"No. I don't want to go." She said.

I nodded and left, saying bye to Emma.

I almost forgot. Biology class. Simon's going to be there.

I walked to the biology classroom. I went in, with a couple of students. The teacher still hasn't appeared.

I instantly noticed Simon in the desk in front of mine. I walked across the classroom as we looked at each other. We both smiled, as I looked down. I sat behind him and stared at his profile. He smiled again.

I stared at him the whole lession as he shortly turned around for a few times and smiled to me. I ignored the teacher the whole time.

"Annabelle!"

"Annabelle!" Mrs. Rose, my biology teacher yelled my name. Everyone stared at me. Simon turned around, smirking at me.

"Yes Mrs. Rose?" I responded back, hiding my smile away from Simon.

"Read the first paragraph of our lesson today." She said.

I had no idea what lesson we were doing.

"Umm..just a moment." I said. Simon slowly lifted the book and showed me what page we are on.

"Thanks." I whisper and open my biology book. Simon smiled as he shook his head.

I started reading the paragraph.

***

The class ended and as I was leaving, Simon gently touched my hand and whispered to me that we should meet in the hallway in front of the P.E hall. He went in that direction.

I nodded and waited for a few minutes. After most of the people left, I sneaked out down the stairs to the hallway.

I saw him standing in the half dark hallway.

"Hey." We both said as he instantly pulled me closer to me. I leaned against the wall as he softly kissed me. I pulled him closer to me, wrapping my arms around his neck. Our lips moved in sync as we both couldn't stop.

I pulled away and smiled.

"Told you I can't stop." He said and left little kisses down my cheek and neck.

I bit my lips smiling.

"Any problems with Peter today?" He asked

"No."

"That's good." He whispered holding me close, stroking my cheek.

"Yesterday you said you wanted to talk to me about something. What was it about?" I ask

"I wanted to invite you to the football match on Wednesday. I'd like you to come, and be there." He said

"I'll definitely come." I said and leaned my forehead against his.

"Thanks." He said. I heard the bell ring for another class.

"I have to go to my next class. Promised my mum." I said

He chuckled and gently kissed me.

"See ya." I said and pecked his lips.

I went to my next class with a smile on my face.