° Chapter 51 °

June

2 weeks left. And there's so much work to do.

Everyone is a bit sceptic because of this. They think it was just a phase this school is going through, but I think whe can make a change. We made the change a long time ago, so it's definitely possible. And we're working really hard on it.

I haven't spoke to Simon at all last week. I don't think anyone has.

"You have everything in control for the party, right?" I asked Mike, being nervous. We're in the garage.

"Yes, don't worry. We're spreading the word around. And if everything fails then we'll do a plan B." He repeated like we planned

"We'll catch everyone's attention at the lunch break on the last day of school and we'll convince all of them about this. Just like we planned." He added

"Good. I'm in a rush so, yeah, see you later." I quickly said and grabbed my backpack

"Don't stress out too much! See you later!" I heard Mike yell as I was rushing my way to school.

I'm writing my English final essay for this year and I'm quite nervous. I know that the old hag Hillock will try to fail me. And I don't need this.

I immediately got inside, skipping my smoking time before school.

I sat at my desk, ignoring Emma that was behind me.

She can't look me in the eyes anymore. I'm glad she doesn't try to reach to me anymore. I don't want anything from her.

Simon takes different scheduled classes so he has time for his trainings, it's why I don't see him.
Mike and the others get silent when I mention him. I think they're hiding something from me. Maybe they're talking to Simon, but I don't want to think about that now. I need to pass English.

***

The time ended and we all handed over our essays. I hope I did a good job.

I spent the rest of the day in school. Writing exams and essays that I've studied hard for.

I walked home, feeling really tired. I go to my garage everyday for the past week, preparing everything for the final party. Seth, Nathan, and I are preparing the posters and music for it.

"Hey guys." I said and dropped my backpack.

"How were the tests?" Nathan asked, focused on the screen.

"I hope I'll pass." I said and three myself on the couch.

"What about you two?" I asked

"I think I did good." Seth said, focused on sketching

"Same." Nathan said

"Cool." I sighed and stared at the ceiling.

"Are you going to the match?" Nathan casually asked

"No."

"I didn't even know that was today." I quietly said and shook my head in disappointment.

"I was thinking of going actually." Seth said and looked at me, feeling kind of risky to say that to me.

"Sure you can go, I'll finish the sketch for the poster." I said

"Really?" He asked

"Yeah. Definitely." I said

"When are you heading there?" I asked

"I was thinking of..now.." He shortly said

"Sure, C'mon." I said and got up. He got up from his seat and I sat down at the drawing desk. He put his jacket on and he was getting ready to leave.

"You sure you don't want to go?" Seth asked again

"Yeah, I'm sure." I said

"Okay then, bye guys." He said a few seconds later.

"Bye." Me and Nathan both said quietly.

"Why do I feel like you're going to regret not going?" Nathan nonchalantly yet quickly said.

"Shut up." I said and started sketching.

With everything going on right now, I'm really mad at Simon, but I want him to be happy. I hope he's safe and happy.

A/N:

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ANYTHING FOR A WHILE, I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL

I'VE UPLOADED A NEW VID ON MY CHANNEL, IT'S IN THE MEDIA

THANKS💕