° Chapter 53 °

(Read A/N at the end pls)

The final all clique party. We have finally come to face the end of school and a final party.

Everyone has been talking about yesterday. The clique leaders are not relevant anymore. Most of them ran off already, not showing up on this last day of school.

"Hey, Annabelle." I heard a quiet voice, behind me while I was walking to my class.

I turned around and noticed Emma.

"Hello." I said, squinting my eyes in addition to look serious and tough. I didn't want to be mean, I wanted to hear her out and what she has to say.

"I want to apologise before school ends, so yeah, I'm sorry for putting you through a lot of trouble." She said and looked down.

"Well, where's Peter?" I directly asked

"He went away somewhere like usual, he was failing a year anyways." She said

"Good." I said and quickly turned around

"Annabelle, wait." She said again, gently grabbing my arm.

"Yes?" I asked, now with the impatient sigh

"I'm really sorry again."

"Okay. Glad you apologised." I said back

"I'm happy for you." She said

"Thanks. Happy for you too, I guess." I said

"Good luck with whatever you'll do in the future." She said with a soft smile.

"Good luck too." I said

We both said a quick bye to each other and went on our ways.

Just like I wanted to. I'm glad she apologised, that was the least she could do.

***

Everyone was so happy when the classes ended. All of my friends were here, next to me as we enjoyed and jumped around, knowing the stress about school is over.

There was just only one thing missing.

Simon.

He's not here. And it makes me so sad under all that happy and careless feelings.

We can't leave school with things left unsaid. I can't go on with my life without him because of the stupid anger feeling that moved us apart from each other.

"Michael! Help me move the speakers!" Seth yelled to him as we were getting Mike's house ready for the party.

I was putting up the lights and the decorations with Pam.

"Pam, have you seen Simon lately?" I quickly asked her at some random point.

I had to ask her. I'm so worried and curious about where he is.

"No, I don't think I have." She said

I quickly sighed and continued decorating.

"You look lovely." I told her. She already got ready for the party. She wore this beautiful short blue dress and her hair was curled up.

"Aww, thank you." She smiled

"I think I can continue decorating on my own. Go get ready, Taylor has been searching for you." She said

"You sure? We've got 2 more hours till the party starts." I said

"You know Taylor, that's not enough for her to get herself and you ready." She chuckled