° Chapter 49 °

(Thursday)

The scariest meeting we've ever been on. And the worst because of the situation we're in.

"So, Michael. Did you find out anything?" Mike asked Michael

"The meeting was the worst and I got kicked out as the leader of the hipster clique." He said

"Why?" I asked

"Because they found out about our plan and about us creating a new clique." Michael said and continued

"So they tricked back the students with fear. That's why everything is back to how it was." He said and looked around.

"Shit." Taylor said

"Is there anything we can do to change this?" Simon asked

"I'm afraid there's not. The cut off our final all clique party." Michael said

"That doesn't mean we can't throw a party by ourselves." I sad and stood up

"That would be a passive violation of the rules, especially in this situation." Seth said

"So what? We always had everything on line with this plan." I explain

"Annabelle, even if we throw the final party no one's going to come. Our reputation and everything about us has gone to shit." Taylor said

"We can turn things around again. If we could turn it the first time, we can do it again." I said and they all looked down.

"Guys, we've been working on this for months, do you really want to leave school with the old, unfair rules?" I said, trying to motivate them.

I'm losing hope as well, but I have to make them believe. They, including myself, have to believe we can do this.

"So what are we going to do?" Pam asked

"I don't..fucking know, Mike you're the leader, can't you figure something out?" I asked, with a sound of desperation and nervousness in my voice.

Mike sat in silence, trying to concentrate.

"No matter what we do, we don't have enough time, Annabelle." Simon said, shaking his head.

"We have 3 more weeks of school till the end." He explained

"I have a very important match for 3 weeks, on Friday, which I suppose would be the day the party happens and with all the finals right now... I don't know, Annabelle." Simon explained.

"I also have shit ton of tests.." Pam said quietly.

"We all do, but guys, please." I begged

"It's official, everyone hates us..." Taylor said, staring at her phone.

"What?" I questioned, confusely.

"Everyone is talking about us." Taylor said and showed me her phone that was just full on attention brought to us and how tried to do bad things to everyone.

"Fuck sake." Seth commented

"We can do thi-" I tried to say but Simon cut me off.

"Annabelle, drop it. Let's all just wait for the end of school so we can go on with our lives and hang out outside the school." He said

"That's ridiculous! I won't drop something we've worked on for months. No." I said

"It was your idea after all." I added.

I wish I haven't said that. Now he's going to take it the wrong way and we're going to lose the little amount of hope that's left remaining.

"Are you trying to blame something on me?" He asked

"No, I meant how stubborn you were with getting this plan through and now you're giving up." I said.

Everyone in the room was looking at us. I guess watching everything slwoly fall apart.

"What do you want me to do? There's too much to do, Annabelle. I have a match, I'm too nervous about it and all this is too complicated. I hope I will be able to help with the plan if I find some time."

"Fuck you. I wanted you to stay. Are you not taking this seriously?" I explained and questioned, raising my voice.

"I am, but there's nothing we can do, so you should just let go!" He said and picked his backpack.

He walked outside the garage.

"You're just going to go now?" I asked

"Got to practice for tomorrow." He said in a numb, serious way.

"Ughh." I yelled and walked fast through the garage.

"Where are you going?" Mike questioned

"I'm sorry, I'm just annoyed too much." I said and up the hallway to the house. I stormed upstairs to my room.

"She's annoyed." Dad casually said

"Don't ask her any questions." Mum quickly said, acting normal.

I got to my room and slammed the door shut.

Why us Simon giving up when the problems come to us, just like he did when we first experienced our problems of talking to each other.

Why is he acting like this? His football matches became more important to him than peace and friends,

and me.