Spice Girls and Daftass revelations

"How'd you find this place?" I sneered. I went to the corner and turned on the light so I could see his face more clearly and when I did, I wish that I hadn't.

"You," I poked his chest "Were the one that stole my bag?"

"Yeah," Chase said, "I mean, didn't you recognise me?"

"No, as a matter of fact, I try to block you out completely," I said.

"Now that's not very nice is it," He said with a smirk.

"I'm not known to play nice," I said, but noticed I was getting off topic "Anyways how did you find this place?"

"I followed you," he said with a shrug.

"Why? What the hell!" I exclaimed. Great, the only place where I could be alone has been found by none other than the biggest daftass of all time, Chase Illea. Some people say me and Chase are alike, the only thing we have in common is that we are attracted to trouble. Nothing else. For one, I'm not a cocky, narcissistic asshat. Chase and I do not go well together, if you put us in a room, only one of us with come out.

You might be a little confused, so let me break it down for you. Ever since we were infants, Chase has tried to make me the guinea pig for all his pranks. Of course, I always got him back thus resulting in a rivalry between us. I tried to stay away from him as much as possible because I feel like being in the same room as him might cause my IQ to drop.

"I wanted to talk, " he said casually.

"Oh, a simple 'hey' wouldn't do?" I asked angrily.

"I don't know life gets pretty boring so I try to spice things up a bit," Chase said mockingly.

"Who are you? the damn spice girls?" I said as I shoved his chest but instead he caught my hands.

"I'd be Victoria Beckham if I was a spice girl because she's the hottest and damn have you seen me recently? I look fineeee," He said as he released my hands and sat down on my bean bag. I crouched down yanked him up.

"You," I pointed to the door "Are getting out."

"Aw, but I really enjoyed your company."

"Well I didn't enjoy yours,"

"Well Skylar, we can't always get what we want, now can we?" He said with a smirk.

"I'll call the police,"

"Oh yeah, because they'd totally believe you, " he said with an eye roll.

"Bite me," I said I sneered.

"Just tell me where babe," He winked. Something was wrong, Chase never, ever talked to me unless he wanted something.

"What do you want Chase?" I said pointedly.

"Nothing, " He said with a smirk. Now I definetly knew something was wrong.

"What. Is. It," I said through gritted teeth.

"I have a proposition-"He said as I interrupted him.

"Ooh, that's a big word Chase, you sure you know what it means?" I said smugly.

"I'm sure, babe,"He said "Anyways, I have a proposition, So a rumour is that Jake is going to the spring party, and he's bringing a girl. And since we both don't have a particularly great history with him, how do you feel about us working together and making his life a living hell this at the party?"

I felt like I couldn't breathe. Jake was my pathetic excuse of an ex. I was going to visit my Grandfather when I decided to swing by his house to grab my sweatshirt, but instead was met by him and another girl, in bed. I didn't stay long enough to find out who the girl was because I sprinted out of that house cradling my broken heart. Needless to say, I whooped his ass, starting with calling his mum to inform her about his STD and then egging and marbling his house. When he cheated on me, I felt like I wasn't enough, like I wasn't good enough for anything and believe me I never want to feel like that again. The party was in two weeks and it is the biggest party of the year, and if I didn't show up it was going to be terrible because people would think I was weak and I would never, ever be weak because of him again.

"Hey, are you alright?" Chance asked as he brought me back to reality.

A smirk appeared on my face as I looked up to him "I think that's a great idea."

"I know it's not ide- Wait What?"

"Let's do it, let's get that fucker back,"

2 hours later

"You didn't even have an idea?" I shrieked.

"See that's where I needed your help," He said scratching his eyebrow and letting out a nervous laugh.

"I said that I'd help, not plan, hoe," I said as I smacked him on the head.

"Well... I have an Idea, but you'd hate it," He said slowly.

"Just tell me," I snapped. Seriously we'd been sitting in the treehouse for two hours thinking of original ideas and he's telling me this now?

"Be my fake girlfriend, Seriously," He said confidently. I started laughing, my stomach was hurting but then I looked up at him and saw that he was completely serious.

"Oh fuck no, you can't be serious,"I said looking him dead in the eye. "I said original Ideas you daftass, not basic ones, plus why would Jake care who I'm with, we've both clearly moved on,"

"I wouldn't say moved on," He said with a smirk "Plus, It's a great plan, you get your revenge because you're his ex, and he hates me so seeing us together must be some sort of betrayal. It's perfect because we got to hit him where it hurts and that's you."

"No one will believe us. Everyone knows we hate each other, and Jake and I dated for two years, he would be able to tell,"  I said stating the facts. I thought about the idea, yeah it might get to Jake but is it worth it? The answer was no.

"The party is in two weeks," I said "We're going to prank him, and be completely single while doing it."

"Fine, I know fake dating is hard when it's with me," Chase said gesturing to himself "I mean you'd fall in love with me."

"I've gotta be somewhere, see you later" Chase said abruptly as he checked his phone, stood up and walked towards the door.

"Wait, give me your number and text me some ideas, okay?" I asked.

"Wow, girls usually aren't that upfront, but anything for you babe," He took my phone and entered his number in then opened the door to leave.

"Wait, Chase" I called.

"What?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I don't fall in love that easy" I winked.