Overstuffed Chimpanzees and Walmart extravaganzas

Okayyy sooooo this chapter isn't the greatest but I needed to have it for the plot but the next chapter is freakin' amazinngggggg!!! Anddd I've decided to post new chapters each friday!!!Oh and the house above is Skylar's house!! anywayssss... 

READ ONNN 

Skylar

"You look like an overstuffed chimpanzee," Chase said as I stuffed yet another handful of popcorn in to my mouth.

"You are an overstuffed chimpanzee," I said rolling my eyes.

"Wow, that was such a good comeback," He said as he took my gorgeously delicious popcorn from my grasp causing me to tackle him to the floor to get my popcorn back from his unworthy hands.

"Do not. Touch. My. Popcorn," I sneered at him as I got off him and brushed my hands on my knees.

"Alright damn, woman,"  He said standing up and putting his hands over his head.

"Do you want to get something to eat?," I asked Chase as the movie credits rolled. 

"Hell yes," He said as he shot out of the seat and brushed himself off. I smirked at his reaction, honestly, this boy could not eat enough. After we ate at the mall, we came to my place where we ate more food and decided to watch a movie in my home cinema and now this boy was hungry- again.

"God, it's so big," He said with awe as we made our way to the kitchen.

"That's what she said," I said with a snicker and from the corner of my eye I could see Chase roll his eyes. 

But, Chase was right my house was huge, it's a glamourous white manor lined with perfectly trimmed bushes and hedges and a fountain in the middle of our curved driveway. There was always a lot of staff on hand but they kept their distance from me. On the inside the house was even better, there was a pool, a tennis court, a cinema and many other facilities.

The only problem with this house was that it was completely and utterly materialistic, perfect from the outside but when you looked deeper, it caved in, pulling everyone in it to spiral downwards. 

My father was barely home, infact he tried to stay away meaning that I, Skylar Jones had full control over this house and I used it to my advantage. I did what I wanted when I wanted. Parties at anytime I desired and I could have friends over at any time of the day, it was great but eventually you get tired of it all. 

The parties get monotonous, the advantages slowly turn into disadvantages because you have no one to turn to when things get rough, everytime life hits you, you have to pick up the pieces by yourself, you don't even have anyone to pass you the damn glue. 

"Hey, we should probably plan," I said as I made my way into the kitchen as I glanced at the clock on the wall to see that it was almost 9 o'clock.

"Yeah, so I was thin-," Chase was interrupted by a splatter of paint falling on his shoulder. 

What the hell

I turned around to see yet another paint balloon land right next to me through the opened window causing me to yelp.

"Jesus fucking  Christ, this is not my day is it? ," Chase said as another glob of paint shot through the window landing on my shirt. My white shirt. 

I was pissed. I hid behind a table protecting myself from the paint and Chase quickly followed behind me. I slowly nudged out from behind the table sprinting to a spot behind the window where I was safe from the flying paint balloons. I peeked above the window sill to see who the idiot throwing the paint was.

I was surprising to see a girl standing on a tree throwing balloons through my window. The girl was- well she was hot, to put it bluntly. She had long blonde hair and was wearing pyjamas shorts and a silk tank top- but what surprised me the most was that she was on top of the tree- wearing freakin' heels and throwing paint balloons through my window. Now that is something you should get an award for.

"This is definitely not my day," Chance said with a groan as he slunk down from the window, his eyes clearing with recognition. I pulled down beside him as another balloon full of paint was about to hit my head.

"Who is she," I asked pointing to the girls.

"Uh.. Well, you see thatmightbeagirlIhookedupwith," He said rushedly.

"What?" I snapped.

"The blonde, her name is... Taylor? Anyways she's a girl I've hooked up with," he said slower this time avoiding eye contact.

"She thinks we are in a relationship, I've denied it many times. I don't do relationships, she's more of a booty call, to be honest."

"And what the hell is she doing, wrecking my house?," I asked glaring at him.

"She probably thinks I'm cheating on her with you," He said, 

"I mean I am pretty hot, so I completely understand why you would want to jump my bones,  but honestly I just want her to stop"

"Then make her," I said surprising myself and Chase "I have an idea," 

"What is it? " He asked cautiously.

"Let's prank those bitches," I said as Chase and my eyes mirrored the same glint of mischief.

-----------------------------

"Get your fat ass out of the car," I said as I kicked Chase out of the car getting a yelp from him when he hit the ground. 

We were currently in the parking lot of Walmart at 12:33 a.m. in the morning.  Why were we here? Well, we had some bitches to prank.

When we entered the store I ripped took the list in my hand and ripped it in half and gave the bottom half to Chase.

"Get these and meet me at the register," I said as I pointed to his half of the list. 

I grabbed a cart, and I swear it sounded like Sweatshirt by Jacob Sartorius and by that  I mean it basically sounded like nails getting dragged accross a chalkboard. I quickly grabbed all the items on my list and made my way to the register. I waited about five minutes until  Chase got there. 

When we went to the cashier her eyes widened in recognition and then in surprise as she scanned all our items. 

"These items aren't use for fun activities, vandalism is against the law," She said in a stern voice.

"Oh, and why would you think we would want to vandalise?," I said in the sweetest voice I could muster. 

"Because I've heard heard about you, and the things you've done, this is a small town word gets around really quickly."

"Well, tomorrow, you'll have a new story to talk about and everyone will be wondering who was the cause of it," I said as I leant closer into counter almost touching the lady, startling her.

"And you can tell everyone, that it was me," 

I sneered in her ear as I took out my credit card and swiped it, walking out of the store with two bags in my hand.