Harambe, Lesbians and Onesies

Uh so I wasn't going to do a Chase POV this soon but I thought I needed to for this chapter?? Oh and btw this is my favourite chapter yet ahhhh. Anyways...

READ ONNN

Chase

"Holy fucking shit," I said as my Poutine fell out of my hands on the mall floor infront of me causing Sky to laugh. I sighed and ran my hair through my jet black hair. Seriously? This day was not going my way, first I get suspended, now my food falls. Dear god, what did I do to deserve this faith?

"You go get a table I'll get more food," I said to Sky with a sigh.

After we left school we- I mean Sky decided to go to the mall and we ended up going to the food court because we never really ate anything during lunch.

Sky and I, we were... a little on edge around each other. The only reason we really didn't get along was because when we were little- and I'm talking Kindergarten little- I used to prank Sky. All the time. And let's just say that old habits die hard, ofcourse Sky pranked me back but these last few years- she changed, primarily because she started dating that piece of trash- Oh sorry I meant Jake but something else also changed, she stopped pranking back and started keeping her distance and I want to find out what went wrong, and I'm a man on a mission.

I reached the counter and the waitress batted her eyelashes at me. She was pretty hot with her long blonde hair cascading down her back and she was wearing a button up white shirt- well it wasn't that buttoned up and she didn't really leave that much to imagination. I looked her up and down and put a smirk on my face and leaned into the counter.

"Hey, what would you like?," She purred. I wanted to gag, she was trying way to hard to be sexy, and she was scaring me a bit to tell the truth. But hey, I'll take what I can get.

"Your number," I said with a smirk. I knew I was attractive at 6"1, with blue eyes and jet black hair I had girls practically falling at my feet. I was used to it and it was a great distraction.

"Oh, and a burrito with extra guac," I added with a wink. She went to the kitchen swaying her hips on the way. She came out of the kitchen and gave me my meal as she made a call me gesture. I looked down at my burrito and sure enough a number was written in cursive with a black sharpie and I couldn't help but chuckle at how easy this was.

I scanned the room for Sky. She was sitting in the corner booth, slightly slouched. She was wearing some make up and her cheekbones were very shiny, in a nice way. Her hair was in a bun on top of her head and she was wearing a white shirt and black ripped jeans. I looked down at my outfit and realized that we were matching.

"I know I'm extremely modelesque and very attractive and basically a fashion role model, but did you have to wear the same thing as me?" I asked with a cocky smirk on my face causing Sky to furrow her brows cutely. Wait, did I just say she looked cute? God, Chase get ahold of yourself.

"Don't worry there's many stores here, you can change," she said with a smirk. She's mistaken if she thinks that I'm changing.

"Nuhuh," I said shaking my head and pointing to her "You're changing."

"No, you are," She countered and furrowing her eyebrows as she got more frustrated at me.

"How about we both change?" I said with a smirk.

"Fine," she said as her eyes bore into mine with a determined spark in them. I should've known this was not going to go smoothly.