Romeo's, Tree Jumping and Proximity

4:32 A

4:32 A.M

"Oomph!" Was the sound Chase made as he stumbled onto the balcony of Lauren Silverton's house almost running into the glass panel door.

He brushed the dirt off his clothes- well his jeans to be precise as he wasn't wearing a shirt. And turned around with a grin, to face Skylar who was on a ledge at least six feet under him.

"Romeo, Romeo, please pulleth me up!" Skylar stated dramatically.

Chase had gotten to the balcony by climbing up the pipe that was along the window and then making the final jump onto the balcony with a combination of his expert parkour skills- however, because of how short Sky was she couldn't make the final jump from the pipe to the balcony without falling to her demise.

So when she finally reached the end of the pipe, Chase stood there to catch her.

But as she jumped, instead of landing gracefully into his arms, she fell directly on top of him, causing them to collapse onto the floor.

"Romeo hath been a douche," Skylar groaned in pain as she smacked his chest, feeling him chuckle under her.

Skylar rolled off from on top of him,

"I think that you just fell for me," Chase winked as he got up helping Skylar off of the ground, causing Skylar to scoff.

Skylar knew that Laurens balcony was always open because one time when they were at a party Lauren had proceeded to get drunk off her ass and tell Sky about it. And then Skylar had to actually use this very balcony on another instance when Lauren had proceeded to get drunk off her ass- yet again and Skylar was forced to haul her ass back home, yet again.

At first, Skylar was hesitant of pranking Lauren but then she decided to go through with it- after all, it was just a harmless prank. And plus, Lauren kind of deserved it after Skylar had endured her extremely hypocritical lectures and not to mention confining and quite toxic 'friendship' over the years.

However, a mixture of doubt and guilt flickered in her eyes- but that was before she remembered the shit that Lauren always put her through- maybe a little pay back was good.

Sky proceeded to push the door open.

Chase's plan was quite simple, sardines in the vents and pop-it on the toilets and sticky mousetraps lining the entire floor of her room, not to mention the replacement of her conditioner with Nair. The plan was quick and easy and about 40 minutes later, they were all done.

As Skylar, opened the balcony door, she threw the bag containing all their used prank material off of the balcony, and it landed on the ground with a thud. That was before she heard the mumbling from underneath,

"What was that?" One of the voices that Skylar recognized as Lauren murmured.

Skylar froze and turned around to warn Chase who was right behind her. However, she stumbled forwards, running into Chase who fell on the bed. And in order to avoid stepping on one of the mousetraps she sidestepped and ended up falling on top of him. Thier faces only a couple millimeters apart. Her hand on either side of his face and his hands on her waist.