Havoc, Police, and Déja Vu

OKKK SO UM DO ANY OF YALL WATCH HTGAWM BC AHHHHHH ITS SO GOODDD AND AHDHAHODS I LOVE STARBOY SO MUCH AHHH. JS THIS CHAPTER IS NOT MY BEST AND I APOLOGIZE BUT ANYWAYSSS

READ ONNN

There was only one way to describe school on this catastrophic day: Havoc.

And this havoc was due to two reasons, both of which were caused by Chase and I.

The first reason was that our school was like bees attracted to honey when it came to drama so naturally, you could expect the reaction that Chase and I got when we both walked into the godforsaken's maths class.

First of all, I had not brushed my hair so it was a birds nest.

Secondly, I am pretty sure my shirt was on the wrong way.

And thirdly, both of us came into the classroom panting.

So, if anyone was to put those facts together, they would come to the solution that we had sex. And for our school that basically translated into 'Breaking News: Xavier highschool's two most notorious students take part in scandalous activities.'

And the second reason for the unsettling havoc was that by the looks of it, the whole countries police force was swarming the school.

So, as soon as I saw the mess the school had become I raised my eyebrows questioningly at Chase as I warily took my seat.

However, sitting down was not all that fun either because as soon as my ass touched the chair, Lauren pulled me to the side.

"What were you doing with him?" she sneered into my ear.

"Literally nothing," I replied, caught off guard by her hostility as I lied through my teeth.

"Don't tell me you slept with him," She said as she grasped my arm tighter causing me to yelp.

"No, of course not," I said mildly offended by this as she looked at me skeptically but let it go as my teacher came to face us.

"Ms. Jones and Mr.Illea could you please, explain to the class why you are so late?"

I reached over and patted Chase on the chest "Ah, well you see Chase and I were studying for your math class last night, because we know how important math is. I mean how else would I function without knowing the Quadratics formula,"

"Well, if you had not been so late, you would not have known that Ms. Taylor's house had been vandalized recently. Of course, you would not know anything about this matter," He said as he squinted his beady monstrous eyes at the two of us.

"What? No way, Taylor, Oh my she's such a nice girl, why would anyo-" I was saying as Chase interrupted me.

"What Sky means is that no we have no idea what you are talking about,"

The teacher looked over us with his scrutinizing glance. "Well, I am sure that you would love to tell the police all about your activities last night,"He said as the police guestured at us to follow them into the empty classroom.

"Please take a seat," The police lady said as she shut the door. There was a police officer in the room who was an old grumpy looking man in his mid fifty's, however, something about him struck me with intense dèja Vu.

The man got up and walked towards the chair facing across from me whilst glaring at me, "You know, last year, this kid trashed my car in the middle of the night, it was spray painted and egged and I saw that kid running away, the same way I saw the kid running away after she had done the same thing to my house a couple of nights earlier, do you remember who that kid was Jones?" He said slowly getting closer to me causing me to gulp, in fear and embarrassment.

"Me?" I stated meekly getting glares from the officer and Chase. The officer nodded.

"So, if you think that there is a chance in hell that you are not being charged with this act of vandalism, you'll be damned, because I know that you did this," He sneered as a lady walked into the room, and as her eyes lay on Chase she looked like she has seen a mouldy piece of cheese.

"Chase Illea," She said in a crisp voice as I heard Chase swear not-so-discreetly at the sound of her voice.

"Who knew that the past would come to bite you in the ass, huh?, well this is what you get for sleeping with my girlfriend, jail, and a criminal record." She said as she seethed through her teeth and took a seat on the chair opposite to Chase.

I looked up at the ceiling and swore because I knew that this was going to be a long day.