Large Pillows, Martial Arts and Cuddles

AWW MY BBYS ARE S'CUTE AHHH ANYWAYS NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE AMAZING AHH AND CAN I JUST EXPLAIN MY LOVE FOR THE CHAINSMOKERS?? THIER NEW SONG IS SO GOOD!!! I LINKED IT SO YOU CAN LISTEN TO IT WHEN YOU READ AHHH ANYWAYSS

READ ONNN

I wrapped my arms around the large pillow next to me and snuggled into it. I was so comfortable as I-

"Sky, let go of me," Someone said in a raspy voice, yet soothing voice, causing me to freeze, but I promptly ignored it as I snuggled farther into my pillow primarily because nothing would keep me from my sleep and secondly because I was dead ass tired from last night.

"Babe, I'm serious, let go of me," The voice said, yet again causing me to raise my hand and smack the pestering sound.

"Holy fuck, fine, sleep," The voice said yet again. "Holy, that hurt babe,"

Wait a second. Babe, there's only one person that calls me that.

Chase.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I said as I snapped up, while hitting Chase in the face, accidently.

"Ow, Ow Ow," He said as he held his jaw, wincing in pain "Where did you learn to hit like that?"

"Oh, 2 years of martial arts training," I answered, but soon realizing that I was going off topic

"Why the fuck are you sleeping next to me, or under me for that fact?" I asked him threateningly as I examined the position we were in.

I was cuddled onto the side of his body, with one of my legs over his body and his face was coddled against neck, and I could feel his breath against my collar bone. 

"You fell asleep on me, I legit can not feel my arm, this is all your fault," He said pointedly.

"No, it's not, it's your fault, why did you let me sleep on your arm," I said as lamely as I tried to tame my wild hair.

"Wait, what's the time," I said as I froze, remembering what day it was.

"It's ten wait wh- Oh fuck school, shit," He swore as he finally came to the realization that we were to be at school by this time.

Now, we might be rebellious and what not, but education is no joke. I want to go to a good college, so I go to school. Oh, and if I don't the school calls my father and we all know that wouldn't end very well.

"Let's go to my house to get ready" I asked  as I jumped up, alert all of a sudden and trying to find a way to get to school the quickest. I turned around and looked him over "I think you would fit my dads shirt."

And that was when he deadpanned.

"I'm not wearing your dad's shirt, I bet your dad has shirts with random sayings on them," He said with an unimpressed look upon his face causing me to glare at him, because we needed to be fast and we did not have time.

"No, my dad does not have shirts with random sayings on them. Infact, he only owns plain shirts," I stated as I urged him to hurry.

"Fine," He huffed as I grabbed his hand and made my way to my car, practically dragging him along.

Once we sat in the car, there was a serene silence, it was not an awkward silence, it was more of a 'Wow, that was such a wild 24 hours, let me comprehend that' silence. 

"So you're a cuddler," He said after a while, causing me to glare at him.

"Let's never talk about this again," I said as I reached over to hit him on the head.