Spring break party, Dancing and Kisses

The spring break party was a combination of the two things Skylar loved in life: fashion and partying

The spring break party was a combination of the two things Skylar loved in life: fashion and partying. But, this party was unlike any other.  It combined Versace and Rosé, Gianvitto Rossi and Dalmore 62, it combined the youthfulness of partying with the class of designer dressing.

Every year, there was a different theme. And this year's was one that was particularly extravagant. It was 1920's, so everything from the Great Gatsby to flappers, and prohibition.

Skylar, of course, had bought her dress for the party about 6 months in advance and it was custom made by Michael Cinco- so there would be no other like it. In fact, she had it personally flown out from the Champs- Élysées.

So as the day finally came, time ticked and she traded her silk robe, for her stunning dress. And here she was at 7:30- applying the final coat of her red lipstick when she heard the bell ring.

"Ms. Jones, your date is at the door," Said her housekeeper, Dorotha in her thick Polish accent.

"Ask him to come in," Skylar said turning away from the mirror, heading towards the stairs.

As she walked down the spiral staircase, her heart was pounding at the same rate as her Louboutin heels were hitting the marble staircase. She had been to this party for three years in a row now but never had she felt the bundle of emotions she was experiencing now.

Chase stood at the bottom of the stairs, his heartbeat pounding almost feverishly. He couldn't help but feel nervous as he held the red rose bouquet in his arms.

So, as her grey Louboutins entered his view he felt something click inside of him. Awe washed over him- in much like a mouth drying, pupil dilating kind of way.

He looked at her in a tantalizing way, taking her in all the way from her red bottoms to the high slit in her dress which exposed her leg to the point where it ended and then from the silk gathering of her dress to the subdued grey rhinestones that ended  in a deep v-neck to her curled hair and then finally meeting her deep chocolate eyes. He really did think that she was the most alluring girl that he had ever laid eyes on.

But he wasn't the only one staring. If Skylar thought he looked good yesterday, there were no words to describe how he good looked now. He was wearing an all-black fitted Armani tuxedo that made his blue eyes look bluer than ever, his hair combed slightly, borderline preppy but not quite there- somehow he pulled it off since just looking at him caused a flurry of euphoria inside of Skylar.

Standing in front of him she urged some words to come out, but he beat her to it

"Wow- you look, you look so stunning. And these- these are for you." He said as he gave her the bouquet, stumbling over his words, his cheeks dusted with pink. 

"Thank you," She said with a shy smile, that matched his. She really wanted to say more, she didn't know what exactly, but she couldn't seem to form the right words,