One direction, Mean Girls and Unexpected Calls

I KNOW I SAID THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO UPDATE UNTIL AFTER MY EXAMS BUT I HAD TO BECAUSE I FELT BAD SO HERE YOU GO MY LOVES!! AND CAN I JUST SAY HOW FUCKING THANKFUL I AM FOR ALL OF U FOR READING MY BOOK ALMOST 8K PEOPLE TOOK OUT THE TIME TO READ MY BOOK AND TO ME IS COMPLETELY INSANE!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS INSANE??? THAT BADASS RIVALRY IS #40 IN HUMOR!!! WHAT???? AHHH, GUYS, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SO HERES A 2000 WORD UPDATE !!!

READONNN

"Holy shit, Regina George is such a bitch," Chase said as he threw a fist full of popcorn at the television screen in front of them

This caused Skylar whack him on the arm "Regina George may be a colossal bitch but don't resolve to her level of petty and for the love of god please don't waste popcorn,"

This caused Chase to huff impatiently as he turned to face the screen much like a petulant child.

At that moment they heard the door to Chase's house swing open and in walked the teenage boy they had met a few hours ago in quite the unfortunate and awkward situation. The boy looked at Chase, then to Skylar and then at the screen of the television, his face morphing into to three evolving stages of disgust.

"You're still here?" He said gesturing to Skylar rudely. This caused Sky to look at the boy with judgement, a look she had perfected over the years. It was a look that was meant to intimidate and make the person feel inferior while studying them at the same time.

Skylar noticed that his hair was a light brown bordering on blonde and his eyes were the same shade of striking blue as his brother's. They had similar jawline although Chase's was much more pronounced since he seemed younger- perhaps fourteen or fifteen. However, there was no way you could miss the fact that they were related.

Chase rolled his eyes,"There's this thing called manners, Ryder. This is Skylar,"

This sentence made Sky laugh,"Guess that's something that runs in the family,"

Ryder smirked at Chase "You're watching Mean Girls, man you must be whipped,"

Chase rolled his eyes again and Sky thought that his eyes may stay in that position since he does it so frequently.

"I'm not whipped"

Ryder scoffed "You know mom is in shock, When she was dropping me off at Ben's she kept mumbling to herself how this was unbelievable, I was afraid that she would have a stroke at any moment," He said as he came to sit on the couch, swinging his legs over the unoccupied loveseat.

"She was so convinced that you were gay! Especially after the One Direction phase-" He was interrupted as a pillow flew across the room nearly knocking him off the sofa.

"HE HAD AN ONE DIRECTION PHASE? TELL ME MORE" Skylar yelled at the same time, sitting upright again in interest and taking advantage of the embarrassed Chase.