Ballet, Elephants and Sober Peaches

WHAT IN TARNATION?? 2K VIEWS GUYS THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!! AHHHH MWAH MWAH. AND I KNOW IM AN ETHEREAL ASSHOLE FOR NOT UPDATING BUT ANYWAYS. THIS ONE IS FOR THOSE SKYLAR AND CHASE SHIPPERS.

READ ONNN
(Sorry for the spelling errors and/or any plot holes I will fix them later I am writing them on a plane right now)

The bass reverberated against my spine and the world seemed to spin as I heard the chants all around me.

"SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!," They screamed as I turned to my right, looking at a certain brown haired boy as he grasped his umpteenth vodka shot of the night, raising it to his lips and swallowing it.

I could feel him shiver slightly as he slammed his glass down and threw his head back. His head tilted back as the shadows hit his face and I saw his glazed blue eyes as they flickered towards mine and his mouth turned in to a grin of blissful drunkenness.

"Come on, let's go get you some water," I said, noticing that this boy was far too drunk right now.

I turned around, with his hand in mine as I walked away from the table with the shots. We were currently at Klein's party- a guy in my grade who always threw last minute parties when his parents were out of town.

I walked towards the kitchen and tried to grab the water bottle which was located on the highest shelf. I jumped trying to get the water bottle but I couldn't reach it. I turned around to look at Chase, who surprisingly was looking at me grinning foolishly.

"Pretty," Chase said as he cornered me into the book of the kitchen until my back was pressed against the cold counter top.

He leaned forward and touched my cheekbones and tilted his face side ways.
"Your face is so shiny, it's like a disco ball!" He said as he poked my cheeks, his face scrunched up in an adorable way, "I really like it, ooh shiny,"

I laughed at him and swatted his hands away from my face as I brushed past him.
"Could you get me that water bottle?" I asked politely.

"Of course babe," he said with a wink as he effortlessly reached for the bottle. I noticed how his arms flexed and how his shirt rose slightly, and damn he looked good enough to- god what was happening to me, I thought as I quickly looked away.

I grabbed the chair next to me and sat him down.
"Drink, it'll help sober you up," I said in a demanding tone, this little voice at the back of my head irked me and made me wonder why I was taking care of this drunk boy when I could be partying and having fun, but more importantly I started to wonder why I was enjoying this more. Just when I got too enthralled in my thoughts Chase looked at me like I was insane.

"I'm not drunk! Don't be ridiculous, I'm as sober as a peach," he exclaimed, the end of his sentence slurring his words together.

"As sober as a peach?" I questioned and I crossed my arms

"Duh, peaches aren't drunk, so I'm as sober as a peach," He said it like it was the most obvious thing ever. I laughed at him and took my phone out, to capture this drunken glory on Snapchat.

I decided to take advantage of this situation, "Really, you think you're sober? Prove it, show me your best ballet moves,"

"Yes, ma'am," Chase said in salute as he twirled around the room, knocking over the beer cans that were assembled in the corner. He giggled, he giggled as I heard a faint "oops" as he grabbed my hand.

After finishing a move that I guessed could've been a pirouette- you know if it was a baby elephant who was trying ballet. He stood up straight and put his hands in the air.

"Told you, I'm sober," I couldn't help but laugh at his statement, I threw my head back and laughed for what seemed like several minutes- but in reality was probably mere seconds.

When I looked back at him I noticed how close we were to each other, his hand was around my waist as I brought my hands to his chest.

"God, you're so gorgeous," He said in a hoarse voice, which admittedly along with the significance of the sentence was quite hot, and I felt my legs become jelly.

He was so close that I could smell his faint musky yet minty aroma that was tinged with alcohol. My eyes raked his features, all the way from his chiselled jawline to the curve of his lips and finally to his eyes, the same cerulean blue eyes which were boring into my brown ones. I found myself getting sucked into his eyes and noticed how they weren't their regular shade, but instead they were like a sea at storm. His eyes shifted from mine to my lips, as he took a ragged breath, and I could feel his heart beating faster under my palm, and for some unknown reason that made me smile, knowing that I had an effect on him.

And then he whispered something so lightly that I would never have heard it if I hadn't been so close.

"I think I'm falling,"

Who knew four simple words could send shivers throughout your body and make your heart beat a million times faster.