Hair removal cream and 2007 Britney Spears

Whaddup Double update!!! BTW this is such a fun chapter I love it!! Oh and guys please share, vote and comment it means alot! Anywayss...

READ ONNNN

"Do you have the bag?," I asked Chase as my car skidded to a halt and we got out of the car.

"Yeah, let's go," He replied as he ran a hand through his dark hair.

In the short time we've been together, I've noticed that he runs his hand through his hair when he's nervous causing his hair to get ruffled up, in that unkempt manner. He knelt down to tie his shoes and it gave me a moment to look him over. He was tall, I mean most people are taller than me since I'm only 5'5 but he was towered above my figure by atleast a couple good inches.

He had black hair that wasn't all that special but he made it look like it was incredibly unique, his eyebrows were shaped to perfection, and his nose curved in the right spot. His jawline was harsh but his lips, oh god his lips looked amazing, they were full and pink and I finally understood why people were attracted to him, it wasn't just his looks though, he just had that kind of aura about him that attracted people to him and made you hang to every single word he said.

"Are you done checking me out yet?," Chase asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I wasn't checking you out, I was merely.. Observing," I said mentally face palming myself. God, Skylar, way to make it obvious, you're such a daftass sometimes.

"That was such a shit excuse, but I'll let it slide because we have much better things to do," He said with a smirk nudging his head to the house in front of us.

The house was large and mainly made of wood with a grass roof and huge windows. As I scanned the house my eyes caught sight of a faint silver flicker and I came to the realisation that it was a security camera and there was almost three of them. Shit balls.

"There's three security cameras, at 3'oclock, 4'oclock and 5'oclock. We have to be careful," Chase said as I took the bag from his grasp and searched for the spray paint.

"I know, it might've been a while since I've done this, but I'm still on top of my game," I said with wink.

"I'll get the cameras you get the window ready," I said tossing him the bag.

I tugged on my hood and headed towards the first security camera with the black spray paint can in my hand. The security camera was on the second floor, and was almost twelve feet up but there was a windowsill right next to it which I could climb to get to the security camera.

So that's what I did, I grabbed the windowsill and swung my body up barely landing on the windowsill and I had to reach out to balance myself, phew that was close. But then my foot slipped causing me to loose my balance and I fell into the bush under me. Ow. Ow. Ow. that hurt. I made my way out of the bush after a whole lot of struggling. I was pulling the twigs off me when I came face to face with a small dog, I put a finger in front of my lips cautioning the dog to not bark, and surprising it didn't. Then, I took a deep breath and tried to swing myself on the ledge again, and this time I succeeded.

I pressed my body against the window and uncapped the spray paint careful not to fall down and sprayed the camera until I was sure that it was completely covered. Then I made my way to the second one and did the same thing for the other two cameras. When I was done I went to Chase.

When I finally made it to Chase I tapped on his shoulder causing him to yelp.

"Jesus, I thought it was Bigfoot, What happened to you?," He said putting a hand to his chest.

"I fell in a bush," I said glaring at him while pulling the twigs out of my hair.

"I'm still on top of my game, my ass," He mimicked as he laughed.

"Stop, We don't have a lot of time let's get a move on it," I said shoving him lightly.

"Her room is on the first floor, luckily," He said as he opened the window slowly, making sure that no alarms went off. He handed me the bag and jumped on to the window making his way into her room. I followed after him.

"Empty out the bag," Chase whispered to me pointing towards the bean bag. I made my way over and emptied everything out onto the small bean bag careful to not drop anything on the floor.

"You do the hair removal, I'll do the whipped cream," I whispered as I handed him the hair removal cream.

"Oh, hell no, what if I accidently put some hair removal cream on my hair and end up looking like 2007 Britney Spears?," He said as he shoved the hair removal cream in my hand and took the whipped cream from my hands.

"Yeah, well it wouldn't be much of an improvement from the way you look now," I said as I scanned his figure.

"I bet that's not what you thought when you were checking me out earlier, right?," He said with a cheeky grin as I sighed deeply and looked around the room.

It was pitch dark in her room and the only light source was the moonlight coming through the window. I could only see the faint outline of Chase's shadow as he shifted to apply the whipped cream on Taylor's sleeping figure . I grasped the hair removal cream and started to work. I took some of it and wiped it on her eyebrows.

The plan was quite easy we put hair removal cream on her her eyebrows and whipped cream on her hands so when she wakes up, she thinks that she's only covered in whipped cream so when she goes to wipe all of it off she won't realise that there's also removal cream, resulting in no eyebrows. And believe me, eyebrows are important.

I was applying the cream to her eyebrows when I heard a bark. Shit. Shit. That damn dog I knew it. Taylor started to stir and my hand slipped and the cream went around her mouth causing me to freeze. She coughed and wiped a hand across her face drowsily. I made eye contact with Chase and noticed that we were both completely rigid. Then Taylor turned to her side and I could hear her light snores again and I finally exhaled the breath that I was holding in.

"Hurry Up," Chase mouthed as I took a step back from the sleeping girl but stepped on Chase's foot instead causing him to yelp and knock over a lamp but he luckily caught right before it fell to the ground.

"Seriously? Let's go," He hissed when I grabbed spray paint and wrote a message for Taylor across her wall in large letters.

Chase took the bag of Marbles, ripped it open and emptied it on the ground but then we froze because the door to Taylor's room swung wide open and the lights turned on revealing a shocked middle-aged man.

"Who are y-," the man said in a hoarse voice but was interrupted after I got over my initial shock.

"RUN," I screamed to Chase as I grabbed the whipped cream and sprayed the man in the eyes causing him to fall backwards swearing in pain.

I ran to the window and jumped out, hot on Chase's heels as the sound of the alarms going off was blaring in my ears and I heard the familiar thud of the ground under my feet as I sprinted to get to the car. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins as I caught up to Chase.

When I finally got to the car I swung the door open and I realised that I was laughing and that for the first time in two years I was truly, completely and utterly happy.