Walmart, Pick-up lines and Minion Action Figures

PREVIEW

PREVIEW

Walmart was the haven for all things prank-worthy. And whoever made that Walmart vs. Chanel meme clearly doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about. I mean you can find everything at Walmart. What can you even get at Chanel? a couple of unnecessarily overpriced bags?

I think the fuck not, you trick ass bitch.

However, as great as Walmart may be, at this very moment, Skylar Jones was regretting bringing a certain brunette man-child there.

"No, No! Chase forget the ice cream! We don't need... What even is this? Is this a minions action figure?" Skylar asked pulling out all the unnecessary junk that Chase had added to their cart.

"But-," Chase pouted like a petulant child and that almost made Skylar put the minion's action figure back into the cart- almost.

Instead, she carefully shelved the action figure back and turned to look at him in dismay.He was wearing the same outfit as before but now his hair was a messy mop atop of his head much like the U.S government under Donald Trump's reign.

However, she found her heart melting at the sight of his messy hair simply because of how completely unaware he was of how good he looked with it. His hair was curled at the tips and was struck out in all directions but somehow he managed to look even better, it really brought out his sharp features.

Wow, Sky thought to herself. She must really have it bad if she thought that he could look like the poster child for the word sexy when he was wearing wrinkled clothing at 3 a.m. in a Walmart whilst putting minion action figures into their cart.

"So, do you think we need anything else?," Chase asked looking down at the full car, pulling Sky out of her thoughts.

"Wait, no. I want some Aero,"

"Shit, I can't go into the candy aisle!" Chase exclaimed, momentarily startling Skylar.

"Why?" She asked cautiously mainly because she knew he was going to say something inexplicably stupid or flirtatious.

"I avoid the candy aisle because you're sweet enough on your own," He said smirking at her.

Ah, there it was.

Sky scoffed and rolled her eyes, but she could feel the blush rising to her cheeks and she wasn't one to blush easily. She went to lightly hit his shoulder, but instead, he just caught her hand and kissed it with a wink.

It truly was mesmerizing how a boy could make a stubborn and confident queen into a blushing school girl and how that same girl could turn that boy from an arrogant and self-absorbed dickhead into a kind and caring... dickhead.

Even though Skylar hadn't caught it in the moment, Chase's wink wasn't just playful as there was some level of tenderness and love in it, It almost resembled the glittering of the sunlight on the ocean and it seemed to change the mood of their banter.

It was moments like these where she wondered what part of this whole arrangement or scheme that they had created was real. Did it really mean anything? Was he like this to other girls? Was this just how he acted? She didn't know.

And the truth was that neither did Jake, he didn't know if she was like this with Sean. He didn't know if her flirting was only for him or if it was just the way she acted. And he sure as hell wasn't sure why his gaze lingered on her as long as it did.

But they both knew one thing, and that was that they could both feel the lines of their agreement blurring and they didn't know what was right or wrong anymore because after all the world isn't just black or white, is it?

There's always the hues of grey in between, and when you reach those hues everything just becomes complicated.

And that's exactly where they were,

caught in the grey zone.

They realised at the same time that they had been too caught up in their thoughts, and were very dangerously close to each other but even when they had noticed neither of them moved.

Just then the guy behind the counter in the meat section turned around,

"Do you guys want to know the catch of the day?" He asked

"I don't need to look, the catch of the day is right in front of me," Skylar said as she turned to Chase with a smirk, placing her hand on his heart.

His heart definitely started beating faster. Fast as in the shark that beat Michael Phelps or how fast Jake Paul cums.

Chase was caught off guard since but recovered soon enough. However, by then Skylar had pushed him away.

"I'm not a piece of meat but I am very rare," He said as he threw his arm around her, leaning to whisper into her ear, "And I can be hard if you want me to,"

The dude behind the counter coughed awkwardly and mumbled as he shuffled away,

"So, um I have never felt like more of a third wheel in the entirety of my life"

WROTE THIS SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I NEEDED SHIT TO FLOW WELL FOR THE NEXT 3 CHAPTERS

WROTE THIS SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I NEEDED SHIT TO FLOW WELL FOR THE NEXT 3 CHAPTERS. I KNOW IT IS SHORT, IT IS ONLY A PREVIEW. AND GUYS HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T HAVE WIFI FOR THE PAST WEEK AND I JUST LOGGED IN TODAY AND WHAT THE FREAKY?? WE ARE ALMOST AT 50K??? I LITERALLY STARTED TO CRY LIKE THATS SO MANY EYES HOLY SHIT! I LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, LIKE 50K PEOPLE BELIEVED IN ME ENOUGH TO READ 25 CHAPTERS OF MY DUMBASSERY????

I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR LOVE AND CONSTANT SUPPORT

THAT IS WHY A NEW 3000 WORD CHAPTER WILL BE OUT ON THE FIFTH OF AUGUST

AND ILL GIVE YOU ONE HINT:

SPRING BREAK PARTY