Solo cups, Gay lovers and Redbull highs

UN EDITED

UN EDITED

3:30 A.M

"Chug! Chug! C'mon babe you got this," Chase said from the passenger seat of her car, acting as a hypeman for Skylar as she chugged down her second red bull of the night.

Just as Skylar drank the last sip she slammed the empty can on the steering wheel making Chase cringe- why did she have to be so aggressive? But nonetheless, he gave her a high five.

"Let's go, it's time to prank some bitches! " He said.

After their stop at Walmart they both had started to feel sleepy, so Skylar had the great idea to buy four red bulls. Two for each of them, after all, it was going to be a long night.

However, now not only were they overly energized, but they were feeling antsy.

So they left the car, hand in hand, to walk to their first victim's house

with nothing but coldness in their hearts and menace in their eyes.

4:03 A.M

At this very moment, Chase Illea and Skylar Jones were trying to break into a house using two bobby pins. And unlike how it is depicted on TV shows or those really cheesy Wattpad novels- it was not easy.

"Ugh, I can't see anything," Chase groaned as he tried to get the door to open. All of a sudden Skylar whipped out her iPhone flashlight momentarily blinding Chase.

"Now I see too much! Jesus!" Chase said covering his eyes, but Sky just put her hand on his shoulder,

"It isn't Jesus, just the flashlight," She stated with a smug smile causing Chase to turn around and glare at her.

"Okay, okay, got it, shutting up," She said as she did the key-lock and throw gesture.

'Pop'

The door cracked open and Chase looked up at Skylar with a grin,

"Told you I could do it, babe,"

"I always had faith in you," She said sarcastically as she leant an arm down to him to pull him up.

As she pushed the door open, she felt a wave of nostalgia. Sky had many memories in this house, some were good and some were bad. But the last time she had walked into this house- she was confronted with the sight of her oh-so lovely and loyal boyfriend on top of another girl. Her heart had been broken into tiny pieces and it felt like the little slivers that were left behind were still digging into her heart right now, causing all those memories to resurface and Chase didn't miss the look of grimace on her face.

There were only two words that described how Chase felt about Jake and those were jealousy and anger. He was jealous because Skylar had trusted more than he thought that she would ever trust him and he was angry because Jake had been stupid enough to misuse her trust.