Chapter 1 : Two Years Later

A/N: Hiya~~~~~~ this's the second part of my Tokyo Ghoul series!!!!! If you have not read the first part "Don't Ever Let Go [A Touken fiction]" then you'd better go check it out first, or it might get a bit confusing. As for those who's been waiting for the second part of my One Piece fiction "Grand Line High School", SORRY!!!!! TOKYO GHOUL PRECEDES ONE PIECE!!!!! Here's chapter one~~ please enjoy~~~~~ :D

Beep!!
Be--

The alarm clocked was turned off just as it went off. A brown haired girl, who was already dressed in her uniform and sitting at the edge of her bed, stood up happily and grabbed her schoolbag. She walked to a mirror and fixed her hair and made a final check of her uniform, and walked out of the room.

She walked downstairs and saw two familiar figures sitting at a table waiting for her.

"Onii-chan! Onee-chan! Good morning!" She said excitedly and sat down beside them.

This girl was Fueguchi Hinami, a sixteen-year-old girl. Beside her were Kaneki Ken and Kirishima Touka, who helped her walked out of the darkest time of her life.

Kaneki was twenty one now and grew a bit taller and dyed his hair black again, which reminded Hinami of the Kaneki when they first met. On the other hand, Touka was twenty now and her hair was a bit curlier than before, and she was more beautiful than before as well.

Today was Hinami's first day of high school, and they promised her that they would walk to school with her the other day.

Hinami went back to school after the criminal organization 'Hato' was caught and executed, and graduated from it.

She enrolled at the same school as Kaneki and Touka, and was very excited about it.

"So Hinami-chan, how do you feel about going to high school?" Asked Touka, smiling. "I'm feeling very excited, and a bit nervous." She said. "It's okay Hinami-chan, you're gonna be fine!" Said Kaneki with a warm smile.

"Yeah, but what if I couldn't catch up with the school work?" Hinami asked, feeling more nervous than a few minutes ago. "Be confident, Hinami-chan! You were No.1 when you graduated from junior high. If you really have trouble studying, don't forget you still have Kaneki." Said Touka, patting her head gently.

"Yeah, you can ask me anything at anytime. I'll do my best to help you. Don't worry, Hinami-chan." Said Kaneki.

Hinami suddenly felt more confident and less nervous. Kaneki could always cheer her up, just like he always did.

"Ah, sis." A blue haired boy walked down the stairs as the three stood up. "Good morning, Ayato-kun." Said Hinami. Kirishima Ayato started working at Anteiku not long after Kaneki and Touka became lovers.

He was two years older than Hinami, but they got along well together. Touka looked at him and nodded. The relationship between the two had become better, since Ayato stopped hanging out with the Aogiri Tree. However, Ayato insisted that the gang was only being inactive, not disbanded, and said they would reunite in the future.

Despite the fact that Ayato kept saying that they would reunite one day, nothing happened so far, and everyone at Anteiku was keeping an eye on him, and he didn't misbehave. So Touka softened her attitude toward him.

"We're leaving, wanna come along?" Asked Kaneki. He nodded and grabbed his pack, and the four left Anteiku.

"Onii-chan, onee-chan, is there any problem like bullying or stuff like that in this school?" Hinami asked on their way to school. "Hm... I guess not. I've never been bullied before." Said Kaneki, looking up.

"Hinami-chan why're you so nervous? You're both smart and popular, I can't see why you feel so nervous." Said Touka, looking at her. "Huh? I'm popular?" Asked Hinami, a bit confused. "Yeah, there're rumors saying that many boys in your junior high were crazy about you." Said Kaneki, and Touka laughed. "Onii-chan! Onee-chan! Stop making fun of me!" Hinami said, blushing slightly.