Chapter 4 : Tree

A/N: Hi readers~~~ I'm back~~~ I'm free from school for two weeks~~~ I'll update as many as I could during these two weeks~~~~ here's chapter 4~~ please enjoy~~

It was Saturday day, and Ayato was eating his breakfast at a table. He was reading the newspaper, trying to get rid of the boredom. He flipped through pages and stopped at the last one. There was a little article about a molester being caught.

"That's on the newspaper....?" He muttered, and he took a sip of his coffee. Hinami walked downstairs. "Good morning, Ayato-kun." She said, rubbing her eyes. "Mn, good morning." Said Ayato. He got up and went to the kitchen, and came back with a tray.

"Breakfast." He said as he put the tray on the table in front of Hinami. "Thank you, Ayato-kun." Said Hinami, smiling. Ayato stood up and grabbed his jacket. "Well, I'll be out for a while. If sis and Kaneki come and ask where I am remember to tell them." Said Ayato, and he left, and Hinami nodded.

"Hm... what should I do now?" Hinami thought, and she remembered that she had works from her school club to do. She joined the art club and was asked to hand in three paintings for the school fair, and it was due on the following Monday.

"Yeah, I should go draw some pictures. The school fair's three weeks away." Hinami muttered, and she went upstairs.

Ayato was walking down the street, thinking. "Naki.... it'd better not be you...." After fifteen minutes he arrived at the place where the Aogiri Tree usually hung out.

And Naki was there with Seidou.

"Oi! Naki!" Ayato said as he approached them. "Oh hey, Ayato." Said Naki. He was holding a notebook and a pencil, staring at Takizawa. "What're you doing?" He asked. "I'm having a study on the unstable Takizawa." Naki said, pointing at Seidou, who was on his kneels, muttering something that was unable to be understood.

Ayato sighed and hit him really hard on the head. He grumped and looked up at him. "It freaking hurts!! Why'd you do that??" He shouted, holding his head. "I had to switch you back." Said Ayato. "You ruined my examination!!" Shouted Naki as he threw the notebook and pencil on the floor and started crying.

"Stop crying you god damn little kid! How old are you??" Ayato said, annoyed. "....Sniff...... E-Eighteen......" Naki sobbed, sniffing. "Then act like it!" Said Ayato, and he face-palmed.

"Listen now, Naki. I'm here for a serious thing today. If you don't cooperate I'll make sure you end up in the hospital." Ayato said, and shadows were covering half of his face. "H-Hey! Ayato! What's the big deal?? Why--" Ayato grabbed his collar, pushing him to the wall.

"You ordered that molester, didn't you?? White Suit!! That's what you call yourselves! Right?? You ordered that guy to molest her! Didn't you??" Shouted Ayato.

"Ayato!" Shouted Seidou. "Okay okay! It's my fault!" Shouted Naki, trying to get rid of his hands. "Explain!" Ayato shouted. "I was talking about you the other day, saying that you're being lazy and stuff like that! And that guy went to check out why, and he saw that girl, and stalked on her! But trust me! I didn't order him to do that!" Naki shouted, started crying again.

"You fucking asshole! You know why I can't take part in the activities lately!" Ayato shouted, gripping his collar tighter. "Leave her alone! If anyone dares to touch her I'll rip that person into pieces!" He shouted the last few words and let go of him. Naki dropped to his knees, coughing.

"I'll be back in the activities soon. Tell them to be patient." Said Ayato, and he left. Seidou went to Naki and pulled him up. "He's so mean!" Shouted Naki, pointing his pinky at him.

"Just forget about it Naki. He didn't mean it. And you should point your middle finger, not your pinky, by the way." Said Seidou. Naki nodded and pointed his middle finger at him.