Chapter 14 : Pain Beyond Pain

A/N: Hello people~~~~ I'm back~~~ I got good news and bad news. Good news is that I started a new Re:Zero fiction, check it out if you like Re:Zero~~~ The bad news is that the school's started and I won't be writing too often, so if there's a big gap between updates, please understand and be patient. I appreciate your patience : ) Here's chapter fourteen~~~ please enjoy~~~

"Hey Kirishima-san, I just noticed." Miza said. They were on their way to the school, where the Christmas Ball was held. "Noticed what?" Ayato asked, looking down at her from the corner of his eyes. "You don't have a date, do you?" Miza said, looking a bit afraid of how he might react. The girls knew how Shikigami 'seized the throne' and got Hinami as his date.

"Mn, my date was Hinami, but last time she's with me and I guess this time it's Shikigami's turn to have some fun, so, well, here you go." Ayato said casually, and Hinami looked away purposely, blushing slightly. "So, stupid brother, you don't have a date now, who're you gonna dance with?" Touka asked, feeling a bit angry with Ayato's tone.

Ayato took out a cardboard, and Touka squinted at it. "What the hell....?" It wrote :

Kirishima Ayato
Free for the night
Do anything that'll pleasure you
Only for tonight

Touka punched him on the back of his head. "Why the fuck do you make yourself sound so much like a prostitute!!!" She shouted, and Ayato fired back, holding his head. "I didn't fucking write that!!! Go blame that goddamn Naki!!!" He shouted, pointing at Naki, who was picking his nose again. An invisible line of electricity seemed to form between the two.

"Hey hey hey, calm down for a bit, alright? It's a happy night and let's all stay happy, okay?" Kaneki said, pulling Touka away from Ayato. "Fine!!" Touka and Ayato snapped together. "Well, I thought that suits you." Naki said, flicking the snot he just picked out of his nose away. "Let's just walk, it's getting late." Kaneki said, pushing the girls. Seidou was holding the really pissed Ayato back.

"By the way who's your date this time, Saiko-chan?" Hinami asked. "You'll see later~" She said, giving her a playful look. "Aw come on!" Hinami said. Saiko wagged her finger. "You'll see later~" She repeated.

They arrived at the school, and there was a really big sign above the gate. It wrote :

Welcome to Amon Koutarou and Mado Akira's Wedding

And below it was the sign of the Christmas Ball.

"Akira sensei and Amon sensei are getting married?!?!?!" Kaneki and Touka exclaimed together. "Yeah, we're shocked at the news when we arrived." Sasaki approached them, followed by Mutsuki, Shirazu, Urie, and Rize. "Oh hi, Sasaki. Is this really true?" Kaneki asked, eyes widened. "Yeah, we arrived a bit earlier, and we went to ask Amon sensei himself, and he said yes!" Sasaki said, and Shirazu and Mutsuki were nodding fiercely beside him.

"Oh my god! This's awesome!!" Touka shouted excitedly. "Yeah, I know it is! But where're Eto and Suzuya?" Kaneki asked after cheering with Touka. "They couldn't come. Such a shame." Rize said. "Well, let's just take a lot of pictures, then." Shirazu said, putting his hand behind his head. "That's kinda mean, you know?" Mutsuki said.

"Let's get inside, shall we? It's a bit chilly outside." Hinami said. "Oh sorry, Hinami-chan, let's get inside." Touka said, and they all went to the Great Hall. "So, this's my date!!" Saiko said after they all entered the Great Hall. "Urie-san?" Hinami and Miza exclaimed. "We thought your date was Sasaki-san!" Kurona and Nashiro said together.