Chapter 20 : Haircut

A/N: CHAPTER TWENTY!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE LAST ONE!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! IT FEELS LIKE I JUST STARTED IT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!! THANKS A LOT READERS!!!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORTS!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCHAAAAHHHHHH!!!! HERE IS CHAPTER 20!!!!!!! PLEASE ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Ayato was kneeling in front of Hinami, covered in blood and wounds. He didn't seem to be able to talk, and his eyes were blood-red. He reached out a hand to Hinami, and she tried to grasp it, but she didn't touch anything. Ayato's body started turning into red mist. First the hand he reached out, and then the arm, and then the body, and then his legs, his feet, and at last, his head.

Hinami could do nothing. She simply knelt before Ayato, watching him disappearing with her eyes widened, with tears falling down her face, with trembling hands and lips. Half of Ayato's face was gone, only his mouth was still there, struggling. The mouth moved. "Hi.... na.... mi......" That was all the mouth could manage to say before it disappeared completely.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!" She screamed as she sat up in her bed, panting and sweating. She shivered, but it had nothing to do with cold. She felt her whole body trembling, and tears were kept rolling down her face. "....Ayato-kun.... where've you gone.....?" She sobbed, hugging her legs to her chest, curling up in a ball, feeling lonelier and sadder than ever.

"Ya, ya, Ayato-kun, I think you've grown strong enough, physically." Shikigami said in the dark place where Ayato was cuffed. He grabbed his hair and pulled him up, looking him in the face. "There're different kinds of torture. I think we've had enough of the physical ones, and now, it's time for the mental ones." He grinned, showing that twisted expression.

"What..... the.... fuck..... you..... bastard....." Ayato muttered breathlessly, glaring at him with his bloodshot eyes. "Ah wonderful! You can still speak! You're still conscious! This'll make it a lot more easier to explain." Shikigami said, clapping, nodding.

"Bring her in." He snapped his fingers, and a man opened the door and entered the dark room with a struggling figure on his shoulder. The man tossed the figure on the ground with a loud thud. Ayato could hear muffled screams. "Who's this now......?" Ayato muttered. He couldn't see in the dark.

"Look who we have here!" Shikigami said in a dramatic voice. "Isn't this Hinami-chan? What're you doing here? You bad girl." Shikigami said, and he kicked the figure in the stomach. The figure let out a muffled scream. "Hinami.....!!" Ayato's head jolted up and stared at the place where the scream came from.

"Yeah, yeah, I had her after I got you back here, and I've been doing the same things to her." Shikigami said in a casual tone. "Hinami.......!!" Ayato muttered. His eyes were wide with fear and anger, and the figure let out a scream that sounded really like "Ayato-kun!"

"HINAMI!!" Ayato shouted, struggling to get up from the ground. He tried to stand up, but he fell forward. He could taste the blood in his mouth, but he didn't care. He struggled to get up again, and fell again. "Ah, this scene is wonderful." Shikigami said, and he stomped his foot on Ayato's head, pushing his face to the ground.

"You disgust me a lot!" He spat, and kicked him, and he flew to the wall again. "Clean this mess up. I'm outta here." Shikigami ordered, and left the room. "Wait! What do you mean clean--" Ayato shouted, but he was cut off by a horrible scream, and a few seconds later, he heard something being crushed and snapped in half.

"Snap.... spine... crush... head..... break..... neck...." The man muttered, and left the room, leaving the figure motionless on the ground few inches away from Ayato. His eyes were wider than ever, and his whole body was shaking. "....Hinami....." He mumbled. "Hinami.... Hinami.... Hinami.... Hinami.... Hinami.... Hinami.... Hinami...." He continued muttering, thinking about nothing else. His breath became fast and it sounded like he was going to suffocate. "......Hinami.... Hinami.... Hinami.... HINAMI!!!!!!" He shouted, and tears bursted out his bloodshot eyes. He screamed and scrambled toward the figure.