Chapter 19 : Under The Skin

A/N: Hi~~~~~ I'm back~~~~~ AHHHHHHH~~~~~~~SECOND TO THE LAST ONE~~~ AHHHHHHH!!!!!! In this chapter there'll be a lot of fight scenes and crazy stuff, at some points they might not seem like human but I won't make it too unrealistic. Here's chapter 19~~~ Please enjoy!!~~~

Several members of V charged at Ayato and punched him, but he dodged all of them with ease and knocked them on the necks, and they all fell to the ground. "Do not underestimate me, you fucking bastard." Ayato said in a dangerous tone.

"Hm, I thought so. Those are scums, not to worry." Shikigami said in a casual tone, and he smirked. "You know, it's actually different from what I have imagined." He said, and he dashed toward him. "I thought you'd rip their heads off!!" Shikigami shouted as his fist shot to him like a bullet.

The punch missed within inches, and Ayato swung his leg toward him. "I could be ghoulish but then that'd make no difference between you and I!!" He shouted, and his foot hit Shikigami in the arm and he flew away. He rolled up from the ground and ran back to him.

"Sh-Should we stop them?" Miza asked a bit timidly, clutching Naki's arm tightly. "Of course not! The fight between men allows no interference!!" Naki shouted as he got rid of Miza's clutch and charged at the other members of V.

"Let's go somewhere else and watch them fight, Miza-chan." Eto said as she took Miza's hand and left the clearing, giggling rather manically.

"You fucking asshole! Interfering others' lives!! Messing around!! Deceiving people with that goddamn mask!! How long are you gonna keep that shit on??" Ayato shouted as he punched Shikigami, who dodged it and kicked him in return. "No longer!!" He shouted, and Ayato caught his leg and hurled him at a wall.

"I'm taking it off today and I'm gonna beat that shit outta you!" Shikigami shouted as he twisted his body and jumped back toward Ayato, using the wall as the springboard. "I had enough!! Waiting and being a good guy don't suit me!!" He shouted with his eyes wide opened with craziness.

"You goddamn nutter!" Ayato shouted as the two punched each other at the same time, sending each other flying away from each other. "Tsk! Asshole!" Ayato spat as he wiped his mouth. "I give that back to you wholly!" Shikigami snarled, spitting the blood out his mouth. And the two charged at each other again.

"What a fierce fight, don't you think?" Eto asked, sitting on the edge of the building, looking down at the fight. "Naki turned out to be quite good at fighting. I thought he couldn't really do anything, actually." Eto giggled, and Miza was looking down at them worriedly. "Should... Should we call...."
"No!" Eto said and closed up to her so suddenly that Miza jumped a little. Eto's eyes were wide and were gleaming. "The Aogiri Tree might seem nothing on the outside, it might seem withered, it might seem weak, it might seem idiotic. But you cannot see the roots. Roots spread, roots grow, roots grasp, roots penetrate. You view us as The Aogiri Tree, but you see nothing when you see no roots. You only see what we really are when you see roots. It's Root A. We seem nothing because we put so many squares on us. But when you take them all off, when you see the roots, what really remains, is only i....." Eto whispered, and pulled away from Miza, who was completely confused and freaked out by this incomprehensible speech.

"It's the last night. It will be there no longer. Just leave them alone." Eto said as she walked away.

Miza stood there for about ten minutes, and looked down at the fight. "Naki, all I hope is you to be fine..." She muttered.

The fight continued for a long time. Most of them were on the ground, panting. Some were unconscious. Only a few remained standing, including Ayato and Shikigami.