Chapter 8 : Irrisitable

A/N: Hi~~~~ I'm back~~~~ here's chapter 8, PLEASE enjoy~~~

"So, will you be my date?" Shikigami asked once again, hand still out stretched. Hinami looked at him, didn't know what to say. "Well, I've already...."
"Already what? Hinami-chan?" He asked.

Miza tugged her sleeve and gestured her to come closer. "You have to say yes right now!!" She hissed. "But Ayato-kun--"
"Forget about him now! If you don't say yes you'll gonna be bullied for the rest of your days here!!" She said hastily, looking both worried and anxious. "Yeah Hinami-chan! Rejecting him right in front of those fan girls is not a good idea! Definitely not a good idea!!" Saiko hissed as well. Hinami looked around. Those fan girls were glaring at her like they'd kill her if she didn't accept him.

"Um.... well... I--"
"Oi Hinami, what's going on now? We're gonna be late for our shift." Hinami looked up at the door. Ayato was standing there with his schoolbag over his shoulder.

"The one that'll make things worse appears!!!!!"

Everyone in the room except Hinami shouted in their minds.

"Ayato-kun..." Hinami said, seeking help. "What's with all those noises?" He asked, approaching her. "Well, I'm very sorry Ayato-kun, but there seems to be a little chaos here and I couldn't get myself out of it..." Hinami said, looking away from him.

"Chaos?" He said, looking around, and his gaze fell upon Shikigami, and his eyebrow twitched. "Not you again..." He growled. "Hm, I return that to you wholly." Shikigami said, glaring at him with a smirk.

"Haven't I told you to leave her alone?" Ayato said. His inside was raging but he showed no sing of it. "Well, this's a free country, isn't it? I have the right to ask her to be my date." Shikigami said, shaking his head.

"Too bad, she's going with me." Said Ayato, and he wrapped his arm around Hinami's waist, pulling her closer to him. And she blushed even redder. "A-Ayato-kun!"
"Shut up this ain't you business." Ayato snapped.

Voices and murmurs started to fill up the room, and mostly from girls, since there were many Ayato fan girls at the scene as well. Between the two boys seemed to form an electric line, sparkling and blazing.

"Kirishima-san! What're you doing now!!" Miza hissed, punching his arm. "I'm just protecting Hinami." He said, not even looking at her. "No! You're worsening the situation now!! She must go with him, or her life here afterward will be a torment!!" Saiko said, punching on his arm as well.

Ayato looked down at the two girls. The two looked back at him, anxiety and fury crawled all over their faces. And he looked at Hinami, who was looking at him too, shaking her head slightly.

"Hn, fine. I give up. I don't want to deal with prats like you." Ayato said, letting go of Hinami. "Aya--"
"But let's hear what she's got to say." Ayato said.

Shikigami smirked again, running his fingers through his bang. "Hm, the answer is obvious, isn't it?" He said.

"GO WITH HIM!!" The fan girls were shouting again. Hinami looked back at Ayato once again. He was looking at her too, but she couldn't read his expression. She then turned to Miza and Saiko, who were nodding really hard.

"F-Fine, I'll go with you." Said Hinami. Fan girls cheered and fan boys (Hinami's popular too, don't forget :D) whistled. "Excell--"
"But promise me two things!" Hinami said.

"Excuse me?" Shikigami said, putting his hand around his ear. "Promise me two things!" Hinami said again more firmly. Shikigami stared at her. "Hm, alright. What do you want?" He asked.

"Do not touch me and do not bind me with you the whole night!" Hinami said, looking him straight in the eye. Shikigami stared at her again, and she couldn't read the expression on his face either. And he sighed.